As we all know, IAS Exam is believed to be the toughest exam. It requires special efforts and hard work to clear it. There are lakhs of students who apply for the exam. But, only a few can make it till the end. Some people have cleared it on the first attempt. So, today will talk about the youngest IAS officer, Ansar Shaikh IAS. Let us know about Ansar Ahmad Shaikh wife, marksheet, Wikipedia, and other details. So, take a look at the below article for complete details of Ansar Shaikh IAS.
To begin with, the IAS exam has a vast syllabus, and it is difficult to clear. So, there are three stages of the exam: the Preliminary Exam, the Main exam, and the interview round. You must clear all the stages to go to the next. If you are an IAS aspirant, you must take care of many things like the exam syllabus, pattern, dates, application form, and many other related details. The IAS exam is difficult but at the same time, it’s not impossible to clear. It will be difficult in the initial days, but it is possible with the proper hard work and smart work. You can check the official website for more details.
Who is Ansar Shaikh IAS?
Let us know now about Ansar Shaik wife, Wikipedia, marksheet
Ansar Ahmad Shaikh, the child of an auto driver from dry season hit Shelgaon town in Maharashtra’s Jalna, cleared the desired UPSC CSE in 2016, getting AIR-361. At that point, he was only 21 years of age. Ansar is the youngest IAS officer till date. Then, he is working as the Officer on Special Duty at the Department of MSME & Textiles, Government of West Bengal.
Ansar Shaikh IAS posting: West Bengal cadre
Ansar Shaikh IAS date of birth: June 1, 1995
The Medium of Mains and Interview: Marathi
Native place: Jalna, Maharashtra
Optional Subject: Political Science
- Examination year- He cracked the UPSC 2016 exam in his first attempt.
- Age- Then, at the time of clearing the test, he was 21 years old thus becoming the youngest IAS officer of India.
- Locality- Shelgaon village in Maharashtra’s Jalna district.
- Ansar Shaikh rank- AIR 361
- Ansar Shaikh is posting- Now he is in the Department of MSME and Textiles, Government of West Bengal.
- Coming to the pay of entry-level IAS officers is ₹ 56,100.
“Education has never been a watchword in my family. My dad, an auto driver, has three spouses and my mother is the subsequent wife. My more youthful sibling exited the school and my two sisters were offered at an early age. At the point when I revealed to them that I had cleared the UPSC and more then likely will be an IAS official, they were dazed and stunned.” – These assertions came out from the most youthful IAS official of India when he was portraying his homegrown circumstance.
Ansar Ahmad Shaikh IAS
Then, will take a look at some of the facts related to Ansar Shaikh marksheet, Wikipedia, and more
- As we all know, he is the youngest IAS officer. According to the sources, his success is huge and, according to the sources, education wasn’t a priority in his family.
- Ansar Shaikh wife is Waiza Ansari.
- He mentioned, “I was minimized by three distinct classes and from a regressive lacking locale, I hail from a poor financial foundation, and I have a place with a minority local area. I will handle every one of these issues as an executive since I have seen these issues nearby other people.”
- He used to work 12 hours a day for three years to achieve his dream.
- Also, in his family, education has never been a watchword. His father, a rickshaw driver, and three wives. He is the son of his second wife. His younger brother dropped out of school, and his two sisters got married at a young age.
- He had scored 91% in his 10th board exams.
- Completed degree in Political Science from Fergusson College, Pune. There he secured 73 percent in his graduation.
- Then, he attended a private IAS coaching class for his UPSC exam preparations.
- He also mentioned, “There is no option in contrast to difficult work. During my battle, my companions caused me a ton intellectually and monetarily, and even my training foundation postponed a bit of charge because of my poor monetary condition.”
- Lastly, he had thanked Rahul Pandve, his 30-year-old teacher, for giving him guidance and support.
Preparation Strategy by Ansar Ahmad Shaikh
Below, we have mentioned some of the suggestions mentioned by Ansar Shaikh IAS.
- To begin with, he mainly concentrated on the optional subjects, he spent the first six months in the same. His optional subject was Political Science.
- Then, in the coming six months, he focused on general studies. As you are already aware, current affairs play a major role in the IAS exam. He was always updated with the latest current affairs.
- He then completed revising and focused on the remaining sections of the main paper in the next three months.
- Then, he gave nine months of his UPSC prelims preparation and then dedicated the next 100 days for the main exam preparations.
- Lastly, in the last 40 days, he kept himself busy preparing for the last and final round, the personality test round.
Tips and Suggestion
Then, check out some tips for exam preparations. You can try to cultivate the below tips during the exam time for the better results
- Time Table – Make the best usage of the accessible time. In this way, you need to make a period table to assign time for all the subjects. Daily, you need to fix a time for your studies. Generally, 8 to 10 hours of study is essential.
- Focus – Exams like IAS needs total devotion, fixation, and core interest. It’s simple to lose your center, so attempt to be engaged. If you feel about quitting, recall why you began it
- Relax – enjoy a reprieve at whatever point it is fundamental. It is characteristic; you can’t concentrate constantly. If you enjoy a reprieve, you will think better. You can invest energy with loved ones; however, keep everything restricted. Along with this restrict yourself from using your cellphone.
- Current Affairs – Along with the exam schedule, realizing current undertakings is vital. You need to have work on perusing the paper every day. At that point, make notes with your words. It will help you during the test.
- Revision – One needs to do a revise regularly. It will be easy for you to remember things and will help you during exam time. It will be difficult for you to
- In conclusion, take care of your wellbeing is fundamental. You need to fit in intellectually and truly. In this way, deal with your wellbeing, particularly when tests are approaching.
Conclusion – Ansar Shaikh IAS
To conclude, we have discussed the Ansar Ahmad Shaikh IAS, wife, Wikipedia, marksheet, and all the other details in this article. We have many examples of people who took the IAS exam very seriously and made it till the end. So, to clear the IAS exam requires exceptional hard work and effort. You need to get motivated by the people who have earned for the first time and from the Ansar Shaikh IAS, marksheet, Wikipedia, he is the youngest IAS officer. At the start it is difficult but remember the reason and start studying. There are many young IAS officers from whom you can take inspiration for the IAS exam. Everything is possible if you work hard.
Best wishes for your exam, prepare well and work hard.
Further, for more details on the IAS Exam, like exam syllabus, pattern, eligibility criteria, exam strategies, and other details. Know Here. It will help you with your exam preparation and score better in the exam.
FAQ’S – Ansar Shaikh IAS
Below we have a few FAQs which will help you with better understanding.
Yes, he took a coaching class from a private institute.
Ansar Shaikh IAS is the youngest IAS officer of India who cleared this toughest exam at one go in 2016 when he was just 21 years old.
Yes, you can clear it. But, you must do smart work and hard work. Also, proper dedication, concentration and equal focus.
Editor’s Note | Ansar Shaikh IAS
In brief, in the above article, we have added Ansar Shaikh Wikipedia, wife, marksheet, and the strategies followed by him. It becomes necessary for you to follow some tips and do an intelligent study. As the IAS exam is difficult, and it has a vast syllabus as well. You have to cover all the topics, including current affairs. By reading this article, you will learn that even though the IAS exam is believed to be the toughest, many have cleared it. You find an example who has earned it the first attempt and also people like Ansar Shaikh as the youngest one. Best wishes with your exams, prepare well and study smartly.
You can also check about Best IAS Coaching in Mumbai.