To begin with, it is time to understand the details of one more IAS officer. Further, we will understand Let us know how he made it possible. Today will be talking about the Akshat Jain IAS officer. We have added details like Akshat Jain IAS posting, Instagram, age, blog, and other essential information. So, Let’s begin.
Akshat Jain IAS
We all know that the IAS exam is conducted by the UPSC every year all over India. We have seen students applying for the exam, and only a few will make it till the end. Further, in the article, we have added some exciting things about the Akshat Jain. He is the youngest IAS aspirant who successfully cleared one of the toughest exams in India. In this, you will understand Akshat Jain IAS blog, posting, tips, and other related information.
You can also check about Best IAS Coaching in Mumbai.
Further, Akshat Jain secured the all-Indian Rank 2 in 2018 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Akshat Jain was born and brought up in Jaipur. His father is DC Jain, and his mother is Simmi Jain, and they are IPS and IRS, respectively. He also has one younger brother.
Then, if you are interested to know about the IAS exam history and details of the UPSC, you can visit the official page here.
Akshat Jain Education
Talking about education, Akshat Jain has always been intelligent and intelligent. He completed his schooling at the India International School, Jaipur. He was also interested in swimming and football. It is known that he started preparing for the exam from 9th std and he scored 94% in his school. Later, he enrolled for IIT Guwahati for his graduation. Then, it was in the third year of his college, and he decided to attempt the Civil Service examination. His first attempt was in 2017, and he successfully secured all India rank 2 in the year 2018. Besides, he worked for Samsung R&D Institute Bangalore
UPSC Exam Preparion Journey
Now let us know how Akshat Jain was able to crack the IAS exam. Akshat was motivated by his parents, as mentioned above, and his parents also served the nation as civil servants. His father, D.C Jain, is now the Joint Director in the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), New Delhi, and his mother, Mrs. Simmi Jain, an Indian Revenue Service (IRS) officer, is the ADG of National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes and Narcotics (NACIN) in Jaipur. After he graduated from college with a degree in designing, he decided to give the UPSC exam. He wasn’t able to clear the exam on his first attempt, but he learned from his mistakes and again prepared for the exam. Further, he didn’t join any coaching classes, but he chose to study on his own. He designed his timetable and followed it well.
It can be any exam, each one of us has some plans to crack the exam. So check out the below points to know the exam strategy followed by the Akshat Jain IAS.
- To begin with, he says he started his exam preparations by preparing for the main exam. He believes one must cover the maximum main exam syllabus before the IAS prelims exam as the IAS mains exam syllabus is the extension of the IAS prelims exam syllabus.
- Talking about the prelims exam, one must revise the topics thoroughly. One must give mock tests frequently, and time management is also an important factor for the IAS exam.
- Further, he mentions three pillars of IAS exam preparation: preparing short notes, answering writing, and self-evaluation.
- During his preparation for the UPSC exam, he used to prepare short notes on every topic. Then, he mentions the importance of the IAS syllabus and referring to the IAS exam previous year’s question papers. He pointed out the two components of the syllabus. They are static that can be covered from the standard textbooks and dynamic parts that can be covered from the current affairs.
- We have mentioned the importance of revision in our article. He mentioned self-made notes are very important, and whenever you study from them, it will give you a round of revision. It will help you to remember
- Besides, one must have an answer writing practice, and it is the main important part of the IAS exam preparations as he started the IAS main answer writing from day one of his preparations.
- Self-analysis and self-evaluation are very important for the UPSC exam. He says after every answer writing, he used to compare his answers with IAS toppers answers and the example answers provided by the coaching institutes. Further, he mentions through self-evaluation, one can judge exam strategy is correct or wrong. By doing this, he understood the shortcomings of his answers, and he tried to improve it.
- Further, talking about the optional subject, first, he went through the complete curriculum. Then, he understood the complete syllabus. He didn’t study from many books, but he read everything from the chosen materials. He wanted to finish the full GS and Mains syllabus before Prelims.
- Anthropology was his elective course, and he picked this as the syllabus was highly practical. He mentions topics from this subject can be used in the real world.
Tips for the Interview Round
- One must be confident
- Bluffing will not help you in any way.
- lastly, if you don’t know the answer, one can politely respond, “I don’t know the answer and will try to learn about it.”
Akshat Jain IAS exam Marksheet
|Essay Paper 1||123 Marks|
|General Studies 1 (Paper 2)||99 Marks|
|General Studies 2 (Paper 3)||114 Marks|
|General Studies 3 (Paper 4)||104 Marks|
|General Studies 4 (Paper 5)||107 Marks|
|Optional 1 (Paper 6) Anthropology||171 Marks|
|Optional 2 (Paper 7) Anthropology||164 Marks|
|Written Total||882 Marks|
Further, below get the information of Akshat Jain IAS age, blog, Instagram account details.
- UPSC Rank – AIR 2 2018
- Attempt – Second
- Optional – Anthropology
- Education – Degree in Design from IIT Guwahati
- Work Experience – Samsung R & D Bangalore
- Akshat Jain Age – 23 years
Below we have added the book list referred by Akshat Jain for the optional subject Anthropology optional subject.
- Introduction to social-cultural anthropology NK Vaid
- Outlines of Physical Anthropology B.M Das
- Tribal India by Nadeem Husnain
Akshat Jain IAS Posting
Currently, Akshat Jain is posted as Assistant Collector in Seoni, Madhya Pradesh. Find the details of the Akshat Jain Instagram here.
If you are interested in reading such stories of the IAS officers, we have covered stories of many IAS and IPS officers; click here. Further, to help you with the IAS exam preparations, we have added the complete details of the IAS exam syllabus pattern, tips, books, etc. Know More.
Conclusion – Akshat Jain IAS
In summary, you will find the Akshat Jain IAS age, posting, Instagram account information in the article. We believe reading the success stories of the IAS officers will help IAS aspirants study for the exam. He sets an example of clearing the exam without taking coaching classes. Besides, he could not clear the IAS exam on his first attempt, but he learned from his failures. Later, he again prepared for the exam, and he successfully achieved his goal of becoming an IAS officer.
Further, as we all know, that journey of becoming an IAS officer is a challenging one, but with the right plan and direction, one can achieve it. Although we have seen many who quit their job to prepare for the exam, on the other hand, we also have seen people who left the preparation and went back to their jobs. So, the choice is yours. Hence, to make your dream count, one works hard and puts in exceptional efforts. Hence, prepare well all the best.
FAQs – Akshat Jain IAS
Lastly, we have mentioned a few FAQs below.
Akshat Jain IAS posting allocated to the Madhya Pradesh cadre
He cleared the IAS exam on his second attempt, and he successfully secured the second rank.
No, he didn’t take the coaching for the IAS exam preparations.
Editor’s Note | Akshat Jain IAS
In brief, in the above article, you will get the complete information of the Akshat Jain IAS age, blog, Instagram account, and other related information. Further, we have added his journey from school days to till he became an IAS officer. Besides, he is one more such IAS officer who set an example of clearing the IAS exam without taking coaching classes. This particular exam will check the candidate’s knowledge and the dedication of aspirants towards their goals. So, make sure that you will utilize the available time effectively and prepare well for the exam.
Besides, we have provided the necessary links that will help you with the exam preparations. Also, read such inspirational stories of IAS officers that will help you. This article was all about Akshat Jain IAS exam strategy, posting, and blog details. Finally, good luck with your exams.