Now it is time to understand the details of one more IAS officer, that is Artika Shukla IAS. Read the complete article for Artika Shukla IAS marksheet, age, husband, Instagram, and other related information. Let’s begin.
Artika Shukla IAS
Artika Shukla, IAS officer, successfully secured an India rank of 4 in the civil service exam in 2015 and 25. She was born in the year 1990, and she is from Gandhinagar in Varanasi. Artika was able to clear the IAS exam on her first attempt itself. Below we have added all the other details like Artika Shukla’s age, husband, Instagram account details. Further, if you are interested in knowing about the IAS exam and the UPSC, you can go through their official website.
Read stories of IAS and IPS officers. We have covered some interesting facts about them. Read More.
Artika Shukla IAS Family and Education
Further, her father is Dr. Brijesh Shukla, a Physician and secretary of IMA (Indian Medical Association), and her mother is Leena Shukla. She has two brothers, namely Gaurav Shukla and Utkarsh Shukla. First, IAS officer Artika Shukla shifted to Delhi for her education. Then, her elder brother is Gaurav is also an IAS officer who passed in the year 2012. Then, her second brother Utakarsh is an officer in IRTS after passing UPSC.
Talking about education, Artika Shukla IAS completed her schooling at St. John’s School, and she completed her degree MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College. Then, she did her internship at Lok Nayak Hospital in Delhi. During her school, she was a topper. Further, she got selected in MD, and she was doing MD PGIMER. Later, her brother Gaurav suggested taking up the IAS exam. So, she decided to prepare for the IPSC exam by quitting MD in the middle. Interestingly, she could not take the coaching, but her brother helped her with the exam preparations. So, finally, she was able to secure the fourth rank in 2015 at her first attempt.
It can be any exam; having a proper plan for the exam is essential. Now, we will understand the exam preparation of Artika Shukla. She started her preparations in the year 2014. She says it wasn’t difficult to clear the aptitude in the Prelims exam. Below we have added all the tips given by Artika Shukla.
First, we will try to understand tips for the Prelims exam given by the Artika Shukla IAS.
- She says, one should focus on the qualifying the main exam and it is not required to get the maximum score.
- Then, coming to CSAT it only needs 33% marks. Therefore, no need to spend a lot of time on it. Further, one needs to work on English and Maths, you can refer to the previous year questions.
- One should focus on History, Geography, and Economics, it will help you for the prelims and for the main exam.
- As we all know current affairs are equally important. She further adds one should know the current affairs in the field of science, technology, environment, ecology, etc. Then, for this purpose, if you read the newspaper daily . It is important for the prelims and for the main exam as well. Try to focus on those news which happened just few days before the exam.
- Then, it is important practice we ll for the exam. She suggests to parctice 20 – 25 test papers for the IAS prelims exam. Not only studying, writing the answer is also important, so practice writing the answers also.
Tips for the Main Exam
Now, talking about the Main exam, it is essential to write the answers as your total marks will decide your final rank. So, check out the below tips for the main exam by Artika Shukla IAS.
- First, talking about the essay paper. For this paper, one needs to be aware of the quote about education, democracy, youth, women, etc. One needs to practice writing the essay. For the GS-1 paper, world history is important, and refer to old papers for the topics knowledge.
- For the GS-2 paper, this paper is dynamic. So, it is suggested that one must finish the Indian Polity book by Laxmikanth. Further, PIB, yojana magazine, PRS website are musts. Then, for the GS-3, one should focus on the economic survey, and ARC reports are important. Further, one can go through the NCERT books for more knowledge. Also, questions may come from space technology and satellites.
- Choosing an optional subject is essential. Try to choose such a subject that will help with your skills. Then, during the final days of the exam, focus on current affairs.
- Lastly, for the Interview, it is essential for one to be confident and optimistic. According to the IAS officer, candidate’s attitude often makes a bigger impact than the content of the answer.
IAS Exam Experience
From her experience, she says, one must watch interviews of the toppers, but in the end, one should make their own strategy for the exam. This exam mainly checks your determination rather than your knowledge. Exams do bring us a lot of fear; during the IAS exam preparation, you may feel bad about your decision because of pressure. She says it is normal to get fear and adds that we are motivated to do better when there is fear. Further, don’t feel and if the paper gets spoiled, don’t be stressed, as we have our life beyond it. You can’t change what happened, but you can’t spoil the rest of the papers by crying. So, give your best shot, and we all know results are not in our hands.
Note – We understand the syllabus of the IAS exam is vast. So, to help with your exam preparations, we have added all the information that is necessary for the exam, like the syllabus, pattern, books, tips, application form, eligibility, etc. Exam Details.
Book list by Artika Shukla IAS
- Class 11 and 12 NCERT books on History, Geography and Economics
- Spectrum Modern India
- Indian Polity by Laxmikant
- India Since Independence and India’s Struggle for Independence by Bipan Chandra
- Physical and Human Geography by G.C. Leong
- Daily Newspapers – Reading newspapers is essential for the current affairs and you can also make your notes to read during the exam time.
- Lastly, Annual reports by different government ministries – the economic survey published annually by the Indian Ministry of Finance is especially important
Artika Shukla Marksheet
Below we have added the details of Artika Shukla’s marksheet
- Essay – 139
- General Studies I – 088
- General Studies II – 096
- and General Studies III – 112
- General Studies IV – 106
- Optional Studies (Medical Science Paper VI) – 144
- Optional Studies (Medical Science Paper VII) – 142
- Personality Test – 173
- Rank: 4
- CSE: 2015
- Native State: Uttar Pradesh
- Attempt: First
- Optional Subject: Medical Science
Artika Shukla Posting
After completing the training, she got her first posting in the AGMUT (Arunachal Pradesh – Goa – Mizoram Union Territory) cadre in 2016. Later, after her marriage, she got a transfer to the Rajasthan cadre, and currently, she is the Sub Divisional Magistrate of Ajmer. Artika Shukla’s husband is Jasmeet Singh.
While she was on her training, she met Jasmeet Singh. Jasmeet Singh is the third All India Rank holder in the UPSC Civil Services exam in 2015.
Conclusion – Artika Shukla IAS
In this article, you will find all the details of the IAS officer, Artika Shukla IAS marksheet, age, husband, Instagram account details. In her very first attempt, she was able to crack the exam, and that too without coaching. But, her brother helped her a lot with her exam preparations. Further, we have listed all the tips that Artika Shukla gives. So, try to use those tips during the exam preparations. It will help to score better. She says exams are tough, but it is possible to achieve. She sets a beautiful example. You can clear the exam without coaching and on the first attempt. It only requires hard work and dedication. Therefore, with the right practice and the plan even you can achieve your goals. You can check out Artika Shukla Instagram account here.
Who is Artika Shukla’s husband?
Artika Shukla’s husband is Jasmeet Singh.
Artika Shukla’s age is 25 years.
No, Artika Shukla was not able to take the coaching because of the time constraint. But, her brother helped her with the exam preparations.
Jasmeet Singh is also an IAS officer who cleared the civil service exam in the year 2015.
Editor’s Note | Artika Shukla IAS
In the article, we have added the information of Artika Shukla IPS. Hence, you will find Artika Shukla IAS marksheet, age, Instagram account details. Further, we have also added all the tips for the Prelims and the Mains exam that the Artika Shukla IAS suggests. It will help you with your exam preparations. The journey of becoming an IAS officer is hard, but you can achieve it with all your dedication. All the best for your exams. We have also provided the necessary links for the IAS exam information, and also for more details on the other exams conducted by the UPSC, go through the official site.