In this article, we have added the details of the Pratibha Verma IAS officer. Further, you will find Pratibha Verma IAS officer age, marksheet, family, and related information of the IAS officer.
Pratiba Verma IAS is from the Sultanpur. In 2019, she was able to successfully get the third rank in the Civil Service Exam. Officer, born in the year 1993 and Pratibha Verma IAS officer age is 28 years. Further talking about Pratibha Verma family, she belongs to a middle-class family, her father name is Sudhanshu Verma and her mother is Usha Verma. Her parents were teachers, her father is a teacher at Baba bhagwadas Inter Colleges, and her mother government school teacher in Sultanpur. She also has an elder brother, Sudhir Verma, who is an engineer in Bangalore, and an elder sister, Priyanka Verma, who is pursuing medicine at Delhi’s Maulana Azad Medical College. Further, also has a younger brother, Abhishek Verma, who is pursuing B.Tech.
Pratibha Verma IAS Education
After understanding the Pratibha Verma family, now, let us understand the education details of the Pratibha Verma, she completed her schooling in district Sultanpur in Uttar Pradesh. She completed her high school studies at Raj Sarswati Bal Vidya Mandir in Sultanpur in 2008. Further, she completed her intermediate studies at Kamla Nehru Institute of child education in 2010. Later, she attended IIT Delhi (2010-2014), where she completed her B.Tech. From May 2013 to July 2013, she did her summer internship at Satyendra Nath Bose National Centre of basic Science, Kolkata. After her degree, she worked for 2 years in the private sector.
After completing her degree, she worked for two years in Vodafone India in Kolkata for the role of the graduate trainee. Later, she was able to get a promotion to Assistant Manager and sent to the Vodafone India, Pune. Then, she decided to prepare for the UPSC exam. Before this, she worked as Deputy Manager at Vodafone India. Further, she cracked the exam with an AIR of 489 with Physics as the optional subject. But, in the year 2019, she was able to get the rank AIR 3, and she was selected as an IRS officer at the age of 26.
Pratibha Verma IAS worked as a probationer at the Indian Forest Service Government of India for five months. Then, in December 2019, she joined the Indian Revenue Service, Income Tax as a probationer. She worked till again she decided to write the exam in 2019 and for the rank AIR of 3, and successfully became the IAS officer.
Note: Read More if you are interested in reading such inspiring stories of other IAS and IPS officers. We have added some interesting facts about them.
Pratibha Verma Marksheet
Below we have added the details of the Pratibha Verma marksheet.
- Essay – 128
- GS 1 – 100
- GS 2 – 100
- and GS 3 – 092
- GS 4 – 144
- Optional 1 – 159
- Optional 2 -146
- Written Total – 869
- PT – 193
- Final Total – 1062
Pratibha Verma IAS officer cracked the exam in the third attempt. She gave her first attempt in 2017, where she failed to clear the Prelims exam. Then, she gave a second attempt in UPSC 2018, she was able to clear the exam and secured the rank of 489. She was appointed as the Indian Revenue Service (IRS). Moreover, she wanted to become an IAS officer, she kept on working on that. Finally, she was able to clear the exam in her third attempt by gaining the rank of AIR 3 and topping amongst 197 women candidates. She says, she learned from her mistakes and try to improve them in her next attempt.
Exam Strategy for the Exam
When it comes to any exam, having a proper plan for the exam is essential. Further, for the exams like IAS having a proper exam strategy is a must. So, below we have added an exam strategy that is followed by the Pratibha Verma IAS officer.
- While selecting the optional subject, one should have a good command of the subject. Further, it is a good idea to understand your skills and select the optional subject.
- Talking about the Prelims exam, she says one must try grouping the entire syllabus into five to six main areas: geography, History, Indian Economy, Science, Indian Polity and Technology, International Relations and Current Affairs, and Environment and Ecology.
- As we all know, mock tests are essential for the exam; giving the mock test will help you to understand your skills better. So, it is essential to take 30 to 40 mock practice tests before writing the Prelims exam.
- Coming to the Aptitude, one needs to concentrate on the logical and comprehension section.
- Along with the subjects, reading about current affairs is also important. So, have a habit of reading newspapers daily till you finish the exams.
- For the Interview round, you need to attend mock interviews that are arranged by the classes. It will give you the feel of the interview, and you will also understand where you can improve.
- Lastly, it is normal to get stress and nervousness. It is important to relax and keep your mind calm.
Books reccommended by Pratibah Verma IAS
Check out the list of books for the differences that are suggested by the Pratibha Verma.
- Indian Polity by M. Laxmikant for politics
- NCERT Standard XI and XII textbooks for Economy, Geography, and Culture
- Environment by Shankar IAS Academy for Environmental Studies
- A Brief History of Modern India by Rajiv Ahir (Spectrum Publications) for History
Facts of Pratibha Verma
- Pratibha Verma was the topper of the school of UP board, where she got the third rank in the state, and she was also CBSE Intermediate Board Examination topper.
- She serves as a volunteer for Vidya NGO, and she also volunteered as an executive at National Service Scheme IIT Delhi.
- During her degree, she was actively involved in various extracurricular activities like dance, street play, debate, etc.
IAS Exam and Coaching Insights
As we have mentioned many times, the IAS exam is the challenging one. Frankly, not everyone can crack it; it needs constant dedication and hard work. But, only because the exam is tough doesn’t mean you can’t clear the exam; you can clear it with special effort. The IAS exam syllabus is vast, and you have to cover everything to get a good score in the exam. It has three main stages Preliminary Exam Main Exam, and Interview round. Further, you have an option to take coaching classes for the exam. So, taking coaching classes will help you in many ways. You will be able to cover the complete syllabus easily, and also you will get study materials. Then, if you get any doubts faculty will help you.
In addition, you can easily give mock tests and you will receive feedback for the same that will help you to know your skills. Then, to make your work easy, we have added all the necessary details of the IAS exam like syllabus, pattern, books, tips, marks, and other exam details.
Check with the official website for more information on the IAS exam and other exams conducted by the UPSC.
Conclusion – Pratibha Verma
In the article, you will get the complete details of the Pratibha Verma IAS officer. We have added information like Pratibha Verma IAS age, marksheet, family details. Further, you will also find all the tips for the exam provided by the Pratibha Verma. Then, she was able to crack the IAS exam in her third attempt. It means even she sets an example that one should never give up on their dreams. It is going to be a difficult journey but it is possible to achieve your goals. She learned from her previous mistakes and she chooses to work on them.
Therefore, she was able to crack the exam in her third attempt with that rank of 3. If you choose to work hard, even you can achieve your goals. It is not a cup of tea to clear the IAS exam as we have seen many aspirants applying for the exam, but in the end, only a few will be able to clear the exam. Hence, make your dream count by working hard on it.
Pratibha Verma IAS age is 28 years.
Prathiba Verma is an IAS officer, who cleared the exam in 2019 with AIR 3.
The youngest IAS officer in India is Ansar Shaikh.
Editor’s Note | Pratibha Verma
In the above article, you will find all the information about Pratibha Verma. We have added details like Pratibha Verma IAS family, marksheet, etc. Further, some exam tips are given by her. Reading such an article will help all IAS aspirants study. She was able to clear the exam on her third attempt. Many IAS toppers weren’t successful in their first attempt. But, they didn’t lose their hope; they kept on working hard on their dreams. Further, we have seen examples that we’re able to clear the exam without taking coaching classes. Therefore, it means your focus and dedication are important for the IAS exam.
Many will give up because of some reason. But, if you really want your dream to count, work hard, put in your efforts, and do your part, The results are not in your hands, but you don’t have to regret them in the future.