In this article, let us discuss the UPSC EPFO. We have tried to gather all UPSC EPFO enforcement officer recruitment, exam date, notification, and other related details. We have added all the details, which help you with the preparations.
What is UPSC EPFO?
To begin with, will understand what is EPFO?
So, EPFO, Ministry of Labour and Employment is an astonishing opportunity for the graduates seeking to join the government sector.
Then, now let us understand the conditions to write the exam and we have listed them below.
- Age Limit – So, there is no minimum age but the maximum age is 30 years. Then, check out the below table for more details on the age relaxation for different categories.
|Employees of the EPFO||5 Years|
|Central Government Employees||5 Years (General)8 Years (OBC)10 Years (SC/ST)|
|Ex-Servicemen and CommissionedOfficers including ECOs/SSCOs||5 Years|
|PH Candidates||10 Years (General)13 Years (OBC)15 Years (SC/ST)|
- Educational Qualification: Then, one must have a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Application Form Details
Then, next, know all the details of the application process step by step below
Then, there are two parts Part 1 and 2 Registration.
- In the first place, visit the official website here.
- At that point, there will be a connection that says “Online EPFO Recruitment Application(ORA)/Accounts Officer (AO) in Employee Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labor and Employment” click on this specific connection.
So, we will discuss the Part 1 registration
- Next, a new tab opens, then click on ‘Part 1 Registration’. Later, you must enter all the details mentioned below –
- In the first place, enter the name as per the matriculation/secondary examination certificate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name and Mother’s Name
- Martial Status
- Photo ID Proof and ID Number
- Educational Qualification
- Lastly, Address, Email ID, and Phone Number
- Then, click on “Save & Continue.”
- Next, you must verify the details you have entered in the UPSC EPFO application form and click on the “I Agree” button.
- Then Part 1 Registration will be complete. Your Registration ID will be generated. It will be sent to your email ID.
Then next, let us know Part 2 registration
- So, here you must select the mode of payment for paying the application fee.
- Then, upload scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- Lastly, select your preferred examination center and then submit your form.
- You can pay the fees either online or offline mode.
- So, in the case of online payments, candidates can pay using a credit card or debit card, or SBI net banking.
- Then for the offline mode can pay the cash in the SBI branch by taking the online generated challan.
UPSC EPFO Admit Card
Next, understand, how to download the admit card. So, below we have added the steps follow them and download the admit card.
- To begin with, visit the official portal here.
- Then, find the admit card section on the home page.
- Next, after clicking on the admit card, you will reach the other page.
- Then, search for the UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Admit Card link.
- Then, you must click on the link and enter login details and click on the submit.
- On the screen, you will see the UPSC EPFO, Admit Card.
- Lastly, download and make a few printouts for UPSC EPFO 2020 exam.
Now it’s time to understand the most important thing i.e., the selection process. So, take a look at the below points and know the complete procedure.
To begin with the Primary Stage and next, we have the Interview round.
Stage 1 is the essential stage. All up-and-comers who have applied effectively for UPSC EPFO will want to download the concede card of the Recruitment test. Here are the essential highlights of this test:
- In the first place, the test will be in the form of multiple choice answers.
- Then, all questions will carry equal marks as per the exam pattern and the time provided is 2 hours.
- Next, the medium of the test will be bilingual, i.e., both Hindi and English except the English section.
- Then, there is a negative marking of 1/3 rd of the marks assigned to that question.
- Lastly, there will be no deduction for the questions felt unanswered.
- The candidates who will obtain the cutoff marks will get to attain the Interview round.
- Then, the interview call letter will be issued for the candidates well before the exam.
- Next, the venue of the Interview will be present in the call letter.
- So, without the hard copy of the interview call letter, you will not be allowed to give the Interview and in the venue.
- The marks are allotted based on the interview performance
- Lastly, the Interview consists of 100 marks.
Lastly, in the final selection so check out the below points for the final selection
- In the first place, candidates will be selected based on Recruitment Test and Interview both.
- Then, the recruited officers will be on probation of 2 years from the date of joining
- You will be paid the salary based on Leve-8 of the 7th pay commission during this period.
- Your performance plays a major role. UPSC authorities will observe you then the final review will be done.
- Lastly, the Enforcement Officers recruited under UPSC EPFO recruitment are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer posts are interminable and gone under Level-8 in the Pay Matrix as per seventh CPC, General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Ministerial. Up-and-comers more youthful than 30 years and with Bachelor’s testament in any subject are equipped for these posts. Pay Scale for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer under Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labor and Employment of the Government of India is according to the accompanying:
Below is the 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix Table for Level 8 (Pay Band -2):
Find below attachment for more details on the salary
Allowances Given to UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer
Aside from the Basic Pay, UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer qualified for a few different advantages and remittances. These remittances will change according to the different government departments’ different authority rules where the applicants are posted. A portion of these remittances are:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Medical Facility
- Loan Facility
- Provident Fund
- Mobile facility
- Conveyance Maintenance
- Lastly, Insurance
Lastly, will provide you with some tips which will help you with the selection process.
In the first place, know everything about the exam like UPSC EPFO Exam Date notification. Most important, know the selection process. Then, understand the exam syllabus and the job profile as you need to know what skills you need to take up that job, so it becomes essential for you to know the profile. Then, next check with the eligibility criteria especially age, and if you belong to any specific category, you will get relaxation. One must have a habit of reading the newspaper daily and know what is happening around you. So, know about Current Affairs. Lastly, always be updated with the news related to the exams; you can check the official website for UPSC EPFO notification.
Conclusion – UPSC EPFO
In the above article, you will find the details of UPSC EPFO. Then, we have added all the information which is essential for you to understand. This article will be of great help if you are planning to write one. It can be any type of exam; you need to take care of many things. We have added UPSC EPFO exam date notification and other details to help you with the exam preparation.
Best wishes for the exam.
Similarly, like all exams for UPSC EPFO, there is no minimum age specified in the eligibility criteria. But, the maximum age to apply for UPSC EPFO is 30 years. Then next coming to Educational Qualification: One must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University in India.
One of them is examining the recruitment of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). Then, this exam is widely known as the UPSC EPFO examination.
So, the questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type and carry 75% weightage. Phase-2 is Personality Interview and will carry 25% weightage
Editor’s Note | UPSC EPFO
We have added the details of the UPSC EPFO exam date, notification, recruitment process, and how to apply for the exam online, and how to download the admit card. So, this article will be of great help if you are writing the exam. But, for all the exams, hard work plays an essential role. We may just provide you with all details in the end how much you will work on it that’s very important.