To begin with, in this article, we will be talking about the Cabinet Ministers of India. Then, we will make you understand the list of all union ministers of India. Let’s Begin. Further, if you are an IAS aspirant, you must understand all the details. Besides, in our earlier articles, we have added details of the UPSC exam.
Union Council of Ministers
In the first place, Union Council Ministers is an executive authority in the Republic of India. Further, it consists of Cabinet Ministers, Ministers of state, and Ministers of State (Independent Charge). Then, the council is led by the Prime Minister of India.
Further, on July 7th, 2021. the President of India, as directed by the Prime Minister, reshuffled the allocation among the members of the Council of Ministers. Therefore, after reshuffling, the Council of Ministers comprises the PM and 63 ministers. Thus, in the 2021 Council of Ministers, there are 30 Cabinet Ministers, 2 Ministers of State (Independent Charge), and 45 Ministers of State. Then, you can visit the official website for more details on the same. It has all the details and it will help you to understand.
list of all Cabinet Ministers of India
In the first place, below, we will look into the list of ministers of India. You will also find a document at the end it has all the details of the same. You can down it for the exam.
|Shri Narendra Modi
1. Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions
2. Department of Space
3. Department of Atomic Energy4. All important policy issues and all other portfolios not allocated to any Minister
- Rajnath Singh for Minister of Defence
- Amit Shah resposible for Minister of Home Affairs; and Minister of Cooperation
- Mansukh Mandaviya responsible for Minister of Health and Family Welfare; and Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Nitin Gadkari responsible for Minister of Road Transport and Highways
- Nirmala Sitharaman responsible for Minister of Finance; and Minister of Corporate Affairs
- Narendra Singh Tomar responsible for Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Pralhad Joshi responsible for Minister of Parliamentary Affairs; Minister of Coal; and Minister of Mines
- Narayan Rane – Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Dr. Virendra Kumar for Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Giriraj Singh for Minister of Rural Development; and for Minister of Panchayati Raj
- Pashu Pati Kumar Paras – Pashu Pati Kumar Paras
- Gajendra Singh Shekhawat for Minister of Jal Shakti
- Kiren Rijiju for Minister of Law and Justice
- Ra Kumar Singh for Minister of Power; and Minister of New and Renewable Energy
- Hardeep Singh Puri for Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas; and Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs
Union Ministers of India
Further, we will look into the Cabinet Ministers of India, Ministers of State (Independent Charge)
- Rao Inderjit Singh for Minister of State of the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation; Minister of State of the Ministry of Planning; and Minister of State in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Dr Jitendra Singh – Minister of State of the Ministry of Science and Technology; Minister of State of the Ministry of Earth Sciences; and for Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office, Public Grievances and Pensions; Energy; and Minister of State in the Department of Space, and for Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Minister of State in the Department of Atomic.
Below look into the details of the Ministers of State
- Shripad Yesso Naik for Minister of State in the Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways; and for Minister of State in the Ministry of Tourism
- Faggansingh Kulaste for Minister of State in the Ministry of Steel; and Minister of State in the Ministry of Rural Development
- Prahalad Singh Patel for Minister of State in the Ministry of Jal Shakti; and for Minister of State in the Ministry of Food Processing Industries
- Arjun Ram Meghwal for Minister of State in the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs; and Minister of State in the Ministry of Culture
Continued – Cabinet Ministers of India
- Nityanand Rai – Minister of State in the Ministry of Home Affairs
- Pankaj Chaowdhary – Minister of State in the Ministry of Finance
- Anupriya Singh Patel – Minister of State in the Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Prof. S. P. Singh Baghel – Minister of State in the Ministry of Law and Justice
- Rajeev Chandrasekhar for Minister of State in the Ministry of Skill Development and for Entrepreneurship; Minister of State in the Ministry of Electronics and for Information Technology
Further, click on the below link, you will find the complete list of Union ministers of India. Besides, you can download it and refer during the exam time. In the document, there is a full list of all the ministers of India.
How it is related to the UPSC exam?
Now, you have understood the complete details of the list of ministers of India. Besides, you might be thinking about how it will help you with the IAS exam. So, we will help you with the same. As an IAS aspirant, all IAS aspirants need to have a basic understanding of this concept. Further, it will help you with the general Awareness section. Besides, a minimum of 1- 2 questions will be asked in the UPSC exam. Later, not only for this exam but also for UPSC, SSC, Bank, RRB, and other government exams. Therefore, you cannot miss understanding Cabinet Ministers of India.
Further, talking about the UPSC exam, it is the most challenging exam in India. Besides, we have seen many students applying for the exam. But, then, it has a vast syllabus, and one needs to cover the complete syllabus for the exam. Further, in the UPSC exam, there are three stages. First, there will be Prelims, the main exam, and lastly, an Interview round. Only if you clear the main exam are you allowed to give the interview. Then, in the prelims, you will find objective-type questions, and in the main exam, questions will be of descriptive types.
So, if you are planning to write the IAS exam and are confused with exam details, we will help you by providing all the essential information. Further, click here to know details like the IAS exam syllabus, pattern, books details, tips for the exam, application form details, and other related details.
Conclusion – Cabinet Ministers of India
To conclude, in the article, we have added the complete details of the union ministers of India. Therefore, one needs to have a brief understanding of the Cabinet Ministers of India. Further, if you plan to write competitive exams like IAS, IPS, IFS, etc., one must know to understand all details. Then, in the article, we have mentioned how it will help you with the IAS exam preparations. Then, you will also find why it is essential for the IAS exam. As we all IAS exam needs hard work, and not everybody can clear this exam. Many dreams of becoming an IAS officer, but there are only a few who clear the exam in the end. Then, our other articles will help you with the exam.
FAQs – Cabinet Ministers of India
Lastly, below we have added a few FAQs for more details.
In the 2021 Council of Ministers, there are 24 Cabinet Ministers, 9 Ministers of State (Independent Charge), and 30 Ministers.
The Council of Ministers, which consists of prime ministers, are either chosen from parliament or elected within six months of assuming office.
The current cabinet minister of education is Dharmendra Pradhan.
Further, talking about the IAS exam, yes, it is the toughest exam, but one can clear the exam with the right plan and the direction.
No, it’s not. One can even self-study. But, one must be confident and can cover the complete syllabus as we have seen many examples of students clearing the exam on their first attempt without classes.
Editor’s Note | Cabinet Ministers of India
In brief, in this article, you will get the complete details of the list of ministers of India. If you are an IAS aspirant, you need to be aware of this. Besides, we have also added details related to the IAS exam. Further, you will find the complete list of all ministers. So, it will help you with the exam preparations. In addition, we all know that the IAS exam is not easy to clear, it demands hard work and special efforts. Further, this exam will not only check your subject knowledge, but also your hard work and dedication towards the exam.
There are many who leave their jobs only to prepare for the exam. On the other hand, there are people who go back to their jobs because they couldn’t make it. So, choice is yours, make the best use of time available, you can also become IAS officer with the right plan and direction. Besides, above you will find important links that will help you with the exam preparations. It will help you while preparing for the exam. All the best for the exam.