To begin with, many schemes and policies are launched by the government. One such policy is PMGDisha. In this article, we will be discussing PMGDisha student login, PMG login, and all the other related information. Further, as a part of the IAS exam syllabus, PMDisha is one of the essential topics for the UPSC exam preparations. Make sure that you have noted all points to study for the exam. Then, our previous article covered other essential topics that will help you with the exam preparations.
In the first place, the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDisha). It is for the Direct Candidates and has been implemented for all the general candidates who want to obtain PMGDISHA Certificate. Further, we have added complete information about how to log in to the PMGDisha and other information. Also, do you want to know why it is important for the IAS exam? As a part of the IAS exam syllabus, it is essential for one to know about various policies and schemes that the government handles. In the later part of the article, you will find information related to the IAS exam.
Further, candidates are not required to take any special training to get a certificate. One can register as a direct candidate applicant; one must have an electronic KYC. Later, one must agree to the terms and conditions to become a beneficiary in the PMGDISHA scheme. Further, all details related to the candidates will be shared with the examination agencies for the purpose of certification only.
|Age group||14 – 60 years|
|Training period||20 hours (minimum duration ten days, maximum time 30 days)|
|Training place||Recognized Common Service Center|
|Language||All official languages of India|
|Phone||1800 3000 3468|
Key Features of PMDisha
- In the first place, to register as a candidate, the applicant must perform the electronic KYC and agrees to term and condition.
- Further, candidates’ data will be shared with the examination agencies for certification purposes and with the training center for training purposes.
- The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan plans to cover six crore households in rural areas to make them digitally literate.
- Later, the duration of the training of the members training under PMGDISHA will be 20 hours.
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan, run by the central government, people will be identified through the District e-Governance Society, village panchayats, and village development officers at the village level.
- Lastly, students studying from class 9 to class 12, whose schools do not have intelligent schools or computers, will also be provided training.
Further, we have added all information related to the eligibility criteria for the PMGDisha.
- Eligible Household – All household members like the Head of family, spouse, children, and parents are digitally literate and will be considered as a qualified household under the Scheme.
- Entry Criteria – The beneficiary must have digital knowledge
- Only one person is allowed household would be considered for training
- Age Group: 14 – 60 years
- Priority will be given to
- Non-smartphone users, Antyodaya households, college drop-outs, and Participants of the adult literacy mission
- Digitally illiterate school students from class 9th to 12th offered Computer/ICT Training facility is not available in their schools.
- Further to SC, ST, BPL, women, differently-abled persons, and minorities
Documents Required for PMG Login
To apply online, you are required to submit the below documents.
- Applicant’s Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Age certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Advantages of PMGDisha
It will profit family units and improve their occupation. This scheme is one of the most extensive digital literacy programs in the world. Further, the plan helps digitally ignorant individuals to learn IT aptitudes that will assist them with partaking in the fair and formative cycle. More than 15 crore families are provided with training from the central government. In addition, the aim is to span the gap between rural and urban youth. Further, the benefit of PMGDISHA student login will be provided to any one person from all the rural families of the country.
Further, we will understand how to register PMGDISHA application form online.
- First, one must visit the official website and click on the Direct Candidate on the home page.
- Further, you will find a login form on the screen on the next page. Next, click on the Register option, and you will notice a new dialogue box on the net.
- In the registration form, you have to enter the UIDAI Number, Student Name, Gender, Date of Birth, etc. In addition, one must make sure that you have added all the correct information referring to your respective documents.
- Further, you have to verify KYC either by scanning the fingerprint or scanning the eyes, or by demonstrating the OTP in the mobile phone.
- If you cannot verify a fingerprint, one can provide a mobile number and prove it by the OTP.
- Further, one must go through the complete information before submitting it. Once the registration is completed, students can open their new accounts by generating a user id and password.
PMG Login Procedure
- One must visit the official website and click on the Direct Candidate tab.
- Further, enter all credentials and Email ID, Password and click on the Login Button.
- Lastly, one can make changes to their dashboard.
Certificate Download Information
Once you complete your training, you will be provided with the certificate. After the training, there will be an online test. In this online test, 25 questions are asked, out of which seven are answered correctly. Later, you will be provided with the certificate.
The test is about going through the various topics under advanced proficiency.
Results and Training – PMDisha
Talking about the results and training, you will be given computers and gadgets which include phrasing, route, and usefulness. Further, using devices will help with accessing and storing the data. In addition, digital storage utilize online resident-driven administration. Therefore, advanced technology and innovation will value their job.
IAS Exam suggestions and Tips
Let us now get some details on the IAS exam. Further, we will give you some essential tips for the exam.
- The IAS exam is conducted by the UPSC authority every year. There are lakhs of students who apply for the exam, including students and working professionals.
- In the IAS exam, there are three main rounds. They are the prelims, the main exam, and the interview round. Therefore, it is vital for one to clear all exam rounds to get selected.
- Further, to clear the exam, one must put all effort and hard work. Many platforms offer you test series, mock tests, current affairs, etc.
- One must go through the previous year’s question papers for more information on the exam syllabus and the pattern of the paper.
- In addition, understand which are the best books for the exam preparations. One must read newspapers daily to know about current affairs. It will be good if you maintain a separate book so that you can study the same during the exam.
- Further, answer writing practice is a must. It will help you to increase your writing speed and how to add valid points with a few words.
- Lastly, we have added all information related to the IAS exam right from the application form and results. Learn More.
Conclusion – PMGDisha
In summary, the article will help you with the complete information related to the PMGDisha student login, PMG login, and the advantages of PMDisha. As a part of the IAS exam syllabus, one needs to know about the PMDisha initiatives and other activities. Among many policies, it is also a vital policy by the government for students. Then, get information related to other UPSC exam study materials here. We have tried covering all information related to various policies and schemes by the government. For more details about the IAS exam, one can go through the official website. Click Here.
FAQs – PMDisha
Lastly, go through the below FAQS for more details on the PMGDisha Student login and PMG Login.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan(PMGDISHA) is the scheme to make six crore persons in rural areas across States/UTs, digitally literate, reaching around 40% of rural households by covering one member from every eligible household.
The Scheme would empower the citizens in rural areas by training them to operate computers or digital access devices (like tablets, smartphones, etc.)
The Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India, implements a scheme titled “Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA)” under the Digital India program.
Editor’s Note | PMGDisha
This article will help you by giving information related to PMGDisha student login, PMG login, and the benefits of PMDisha. It will help you with the IAS exam preparations. In addition, we suggest you go through the tips given above for the exam preparations. Further, to clear the IAS exam, one must work hard and put in all efforts, it will help you with the best scores in the exam. In addition, we have provided the necessary links that will help you with the IAS exam preparations. We wish you good luck with the IAS exam and preparations. Lastly, it is only possible with your hard work and efforts.