Essay writing is one of the important things in the IAS exam. One must also understand which are the latest topics and start preparing for the exam. Besides, what is your women empowerment essay definition, or what do you think about Women Empowerment in India? As you know, nowadays women have shown their talent in various fields. Further, in this article, we will understand what women’s empowerment is. Get all information that will help you with the exam preparations.
As we all know, all powers are given to men in India, and it starts from childhood. It can be providing education, food, lifestyle, work, etc. Women in getting are not encouraged to study and work. But they are forced to get married. However, things are changing now. Gone are those days when she sat at home and took care of the family. These days, women are highly focused, and they aim to achieve their goals and believe in being independent. Further, it becomes for all women to know about the Women Empowerment Essay and other details. Besides, we have added all the essential points that you can add in writing the essay. Therefore, check out all points and try to include them in the essay, noting down all the vital points.
However, if we compare women’s Vedic ages, they were highly respected, and the word ‘sahadharmini’ was known from the Vedic days. Sahadharmini means – equal partner. So, it indicates in ancient times, and women enjoyed respect, education. But, as time passed, Indian culture was contaminated with the conservative Middle Eastern and British culture.
What is Women Empowerment Essay
In the first place, women empowerment definition and essay are about empowering women. Further, it is about encouraging women to make decisions at the domestic level or national level. All women need to put a step ahead for their self-development and advancement in society’s political, social, and economic aspects. Besides, it is about providing them with equal opportunities for growth and development of society, nation. Further, it is also about creating power to live a happy and respectful life in society. Further, improving their status through education, awareness, and training. It is also important for the overall development of the nation.
Women Empowerment in India
As we mentioned, women were ill-treated and restricted to household chores. Also, she used to face violence and heinous crimes against women such as rape, acid attack, dowry system, honor killing, etc. However, we still observe such scenarios in certain places in India. Further, 50% of the population includes women out of the total population. However, one can see the decline of girls’ children in India. Besides, the literacy rate of girls is also low, and most of the girls are not able to get primary education.
Further, they are married early, and they are responsible for raising children being at home. At certain places in India, women are taken for granted by men as they are considered their property. But, now things have changed drastically, as we can see women progress in various fields and she able to put her points and live her life on her own terms.
The government of India has also launched different safety measures for women and children into serious consideration. Further, you can also observe equal opportunities are provided in various fields. Besides, there are different schemes in India for the betterment of people in society and the nation’s overall development.
Women Empowerment Essay
Further, the government has taken many steps to empower in various ways. It can be through government schemes, policy, etc. Also, equal opportunities are provided to women along with men in all fields. Besides, the government has developed various schemes like Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana, Mahila Shakti Kendra, Working Women Hostel, etc. There is a significant removal of the dowry system, child marriage if you have observed.
Let us now look into some recent updates below.
- In the first place, women empowerment in India has got more attention in recent years. Later, on the 25th anniversary of the Fourth World Conference on Women, Union Minister for Women and Child Development Smriti Irani said the United Nations recognized India for the centrality of gender equality of the developmental agenda.
- Microsoft announced, it collaborated with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to enhance digital skills to more than one lakh women in India. This also made the extension of Microsoft’s partnership with NSDC to provide digital skills to over one lakh youth in the country.
- Further, the Azad foundation also helps women by providing them with stable income and safety measures.
How to write Essay in UPSC Exam
As you now understand, an article on women empowerment in India. Let us get some suggestions on how to write an essay in the exam that will also help you Women Empowerment Essay for the exam. Further, you need to write an essay in the main paper of the IAS. Besides, in the IAS main exams, there are nine papers. In the IAS exam, you will find three main stages, the preliminary exam, the main exam, and the interview round. Further, essay writing is one of the important things in the IAS exam. In the main paper, there are nine papers and try to study from the best books that will help you get more information.
Further, one can go through the official website for more details on the UPSC exam. Read More.
Tips and Suggestion for essay
- In the first place, understanding the topic is essential. One must select among the four topics. Besides, one must choose a topic where you have knowledge. Later, think for some time before you start writing and try to collect thoughts on the topic.
- Further, understand a number of words and try to write an essay by including important words.
- One should also understand the structure of the essay. It must have an introduction, main body, and conclusion part. In the introduction, try to include all the essential points you will be writing in the essay. In the main part, one must write on the main points on the topic and don’t write unnecessary points. Make sure that all your content is relevant to the topic.
- Further, in the conclusion part, try to mention all the points in a brief way. Further, go through the previous year’s question papers that will help to know which are the trending topics and try to prepare on some of the latest points.
- Besides, an essay must include an introduction, historical details, main part, current situation, positive and negative points, obstacles, reforms, and the conclusion part.
- One can give mock tests that will help you give the feel of the final paper and when you slove papers, it will help you improve skills and understand your strong points.
As essay writing is one of the main topics, we have gathered all information that will help you in writing an essay for the exam. Click here for more tips and to know the structure of the essay paper.
In summary, the article gives you information on the Women Empowerment Essay and article on women empowerment definition in India. It has all details related to the women empowerment definition and on the various schemes initiated by the government. Further, we have also provided some tips that will help you with the UPSC exam. Further, with respect to Women’s Empowerment, one needs to know the meaning, need of Women’s Empowerment, various schemes that the government takes. Go through the previous year’s question papers. It will help you with a better understanding. We have added all information related to the IAS exam like exam syllabus, pattern, books, tips, and other details. Click Here.
Below we have listed some FAQs on the above topic.
It is about encouraging women to make their own decision in her life. Further, it also includes providing equal opportunities in various fields along with men.
There are 3Ls of women empowerment, are learning, labor, and leadership.
It is essential to understand the topic and try to gather all thoughts on the topic. Further, one can refer to the previous year’s question papers that will help you to know the latest topics.
One must understand the exam syllabus and the paper pattern for an exam. Further, know which are the standard books and start preparing for the exam.
Editor’s Note | Women Empowerment Essay
In the above article, you will get all details related to the Women Empowerment essay, definition, and all the other related details. Further, we have added all information to help you write an essay for the UPSC exam. Besides, we have also added some suggestions for essay writing. One must go through the previous year’s question paper to help you understand which are the trending topics for the IAS exam essay writing. When you are preparing for the exam, understand which are the latest topics and try to gather all the important points on the topic. Also, write down points on your own on various topics that will help you during the exam. There are many topics for which one should get all details.