We have added all the syllabus information on maths, science and technology, and sociology in our earlier articles. Further, in this article, we have added all the information on the Indian Polity Syllabus for UPSC pdf in Hindi. Understanding the syllabus plays a major role in any exam. IAS exam is the toughest exam, and it has a vast syllabus. This exam will not only check your knowledge but will also test your dedication and hard work. Learn more about the Polity syllabus for UPSC mains.
In the first place, we will look into the IAS exam. If you are reading this article, you are probably already aware of the IAS exam. So, the IAS exam has three different stages. The first stage is the Preliminary exam, and the second stage is the Main exam, and the last stage is the Interview round. Further, one needs to clear all the stages to get selected. Therefore, the syllabus of the IAS exam is vast. In the beginning, you will face difficulty covering the complete syllabus of the exam. But to get a good rank in the exam. It would help if you covered the syllabus. Besides, you have a choice of self-study or taking the coaching. Then, you find examples of students taking coaching and self-study, but the only thing that matters is your hard work. Going for the coaching classes comes with advantages as well.
They will not miss any exam syllabus, and there will be lectures to clear your doubts. Further, you will also get study materials that will help you with the exam preparations. Moreover, we have seen many examples who have cleared the exam without taking coaching classes. So, we can say working hard is the only thing which helps you get a good score in the exam. But, you have the option of taking online classes. By this, you will be able to save time and money. In today’s situation, it is the best option. You will also cover topics with the proper guidance. There are many classes they offer you with the online classes. To help you with the same, we have collected all essential details. Click Here.
Polity Syllabus for UPSC
Before understanding the syllabus of the Polity, let us take a brief look into meaning. Polity means it is the system of government, and it is midway between democracy and oligarchy. It is also one of the important subjects in the IAS exam. Now below, we will understand the syllabus of the polity subject.
Note – You can go through the official website of UPSC for more information on the exam and other details.
Topics that are asked in the Preliminary Exam
- Indian polity and governance – Constitution
- System of Indian Political
- Panchayati Raj Public Policy, Rights Issues etc.
Important topics from the Constitution of India
- Fundamental Rights and Duties
- Fundamental duties
- Union Executive and Legislature
- State Executive
- State legislature
- Emergency Provisions
- Union and States relations
- Governor Role in State Government
- Details about Supreme Court. High Court and lower judiciary
Important Acts passed by the Indian Parliament
- Citizenship Act and its amendments
- Farmers Acts
- Consumer Protection Act, 2019
- Important Draft of the Acts floated by Government of India
Continued – Polity Syllabus for UPSC Mains
Many topics fall under this subject. Therefore, we have tried to add all concepts.
- Constitutional Framework
- The preamble of the Constitution
- Parliamentary Committees
- Union Budget
- Judicial System in India
- State government in India
- NITI Aayog
- Finance Commission
- Election Commission
- Central Information Commission of India
- National Disaster Management Authority
- National Green Tribunal
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Panchayati Raj Institutions in the Indian States
- Union, State and Concurrent list of subjects
- Rules related to the Languages
- Government of India Rules 1961
- Current affairs
- Recent issues related to above-mentioned categories
- Important schemes, programs, missions, laws, and policies launched by the government.
- Recent Government Bills and Governance- actions
- State-Centre and interstate relations
- Basic knowledge about Articles 262 and 263
- Understanding of the functions of Interstate council and Zonal council
- Recent disputes between states, controversies etc
- New policies or schemes
Finally, above are the topics that come under the UPSC polity syllabus in Hindi. Then, try to cover all the topics, and below we have book lists for reference.
Further, below we have added the book details for reference and there are also some websites that provide you with the latest information related to the exam.
- Constitution of India Bare Act
- Newspaper Editorials
- NITI Aayog website and its important reports
- Indian Polity by M. Laxmikanth
- Prime Minister Speeches
- Constitution at work NCERT
- India Year Book official
- Introduction to the Constitution of India – DD Basu
- Constitution of India by P.M. Bakshi
- Important Supreme Court Decisions
- Newspaper- The Hindu, Indian Express
Tips and Suggestions
Talking about the Indian Polity, one must have a deep understanding of the Indian Constitution. Above we have already mentioned all the important topics. Now we will help you by giving tips for the exam preparations.
- In the first place, we suggest you read from the NCERT books. This book will provide all the necessary knowledge for the exam. We have also mentioned other books details that will also help you with the exam preparations. Further, one needs to understand the complete syllabus of the exam.
- Solving previous year’s question papers will also help you with a better understanding. You will understand the paper pattern and marks distribution. If you have a better understanding of the paper, it will help you to plan your study accordingly.
- Give mock tests regularly. Try to give two mock tests weekly; it will help you with your skills. Further, it will help you to know areas of improvement as well.
- Further, one needs to have time management skills. As the syllabus of this exam is huge, it is important to use your time effectively. Also, make proper time for the revision. Before starting to study new concepts, try to revise what you study the previous day. It will help you to remember things.
- Then, reading newspapers will also help you in a great way. Concerned with this particular subject reading newspapers is also necessary to know the latest political news. So, atleast till you finish your exams try to read the newspapers. There you will find apps on your mobile; it is a good idea to install them.
Conclusion – Polity Syllabus for UPSC
To conclude, in the above article, we have added information on the Indian Polity Syllabus for UPSC mains PDF in Hindi. To get the best results in the exam covering the complete syllabus of the exam is important. Further, we have added tips for the exam preparations and also some book details. We understand it is not possible to refer to all the books, but you can choose books according to your requirements. Try to make your own note and study during exam time. Try to use the above tips while preparing for the exam. One can’t cover the complete syllabus at once. So, you can prepare a timetable and allot time for all the subjects equally. It is difficult but one should get motivated by the success stories of many IAS officers. To make your dream count, one must hard work.
Note – As we have already mentioned with the IAS exam syllabus, to help you with the same. We have added all kinds of information for the exam preparations. Our other article has added information about the exam like exam pattern, syllabus, books, tips, suggestions, etc. You can visit here for more details. One can only help you with providing all information for the exam, but in the end, your hard work and dedication matters the most. We wish you all the very best for the exam.
Lastly, we have added a few FAQs for more information on the Indian Polity syllabus for the UPSC PDF mains exam.
Yes, it is the most recommended book for exam preparations, and it covers all the information to date. Further, you can refer to other books not miss out on any other important topics.
Talking about the concepts under Polity, we have listed all the important concepts above. But, further, we can say that the Indian Consitution and Current affairs are important.
Understand the syllabus of the exam that is concerned with the Indian Polity. Then know which are the best books for the exam preparations and prepare a timetable, start studying for the exam.
Yes, but it depends on many factors. For this exam, you have to put in the special effort and work hard. So, if you are confident to cover everything, it is enough. So, make the best use of available time.
Editor’s Note | Polity Syllabus for UPSC
In brief, the above article will give you information on the Indian Polity syllabus for UPSC pdf in Hindi. If you are confused with the syllabus of the Indian Polity, this article will provide you all the essential information. Read the complete article and note down the important points. You will find all the topics that come under this particular subject. So, make sure that you will cover all topics to get the best results in the exam. Lastly, best wishes for the upcoming exam.