In this article, let us understand details about one more IPS officer. We have added information about Ankita Sharma IPS. Further, know Ankita Sharma IPS photos, husband, Instagram, age, and other essential details. Then, let us know more about the Ankita Sharma IPS in the below article. Further, you will find details of the Ankit Sharma Instagram photos details below in the article.
Ankita Sharma IPS
The IAS exam that the UPSC conducts is believed to be the toughest exam in India. We see every year, lakhs of students apply for the exam, and after every stage of the exam, students get shortlisted. Lastly, there will be only a few students who will achieve their goals. In our earlier article, we have covered stories of IAS and IPS officers. Today, it is time to understand Ankita Sharma IPS officer. Ankita Sharma’s husband is Vivekananda Shukla, who is the captain of the Indian Army. Further, let us know more about Ankit/Ankita Sharma photos, husband, age, tips, etc.
Talking about the childhood days of Ankita Sharma IPS, born on the year 25 April 1992, and she is from Chhattisgarh. Her father is Rakesh Sharma, and her mother is Savita Sharma. She has always dreamt of becoming an IPS officer since her childhood days. Further, she is the first IPS officer in Chhattisgarh, and she was able to clear the exam in her third attempt. But, then, she also sets an example to everyone, especially all women, to achieve their dreams.
Note – Get all the information on the IAS, IPS, and all the other exams that are conducted by the UPSC. Know More.
Ankita Sharma IPS Education
Then, coming to the education of Ankita Sharma IPS. She pursued her PG in MBA from the fort of Chhattisgarh. Further, after completing her PG, instead of working, she chooses to prepare for the exam. Then, she had also taken the coaching for the exam for the period of 6 months. Later, she came back home studied for the exam. According to Ankita Sharma IPS, the journey of success is difficult; you cannot expect things to happen without putting in the effort. Further, you have to choose a path wisely and know that there will be problems on your way, but one should know how to deal with them. It is possible to achieve goals with all your hard work and efforts.
Note – If you want to know more about the IPS-related information, you can go through the official website.
Ankita Sharma IPS Journey
Now, let us know her IPS journey so far:
- She was able to clear the exam with the rank of 203 on her third attempt. Later, she joined the Chattisgarh cadre and got trained there.
- She served as the ASP, and she succeeded in investigating the deteriorating laws and orders in the pathetic situation aroused in the city. Thus, she was aimed to take her duty seriously and bring positive changes to society.
- She adds that one needs to be confident with their plan and determination to succeed.
- Lastly, she also aimed at maintaining harmony and peace in society.
She also made sure that to provide proper care and fulfill their requirements and she effectively carries out responsibilities.
Facts of Ankita Sharma IPS
Below we have added some interesting and less known facts of the Ankita Sharma.
- Ankita Sharm’s father is a Congress member.
- She is the main lady IPS official from Chattisgarh
- At this point we as a whole realize that she is the one of the gutsy IPS officials, she said that the MLA is allowed to call anybody, this video had on viral via web-based media stages.
- On 26th January, 2020, Ankita had driven the motorcade for Republic Day in Raipur. She had become the main lady from Chhattisgarh to do as such.
- Then, Ankit Sharma instagram has lakhs of followers on Instagram.
- She had receveied award Indra Bhushan Award by DGP, Chhatisgarh in February 2021. Then, she was awarded for breaking the nexus of drugs in Raipur.
Tips by Ankita Sharma IPS
- Self-assurance – “Try not to question your capacities. It is basic that you have most extreme confidence in yourself and in your fantasies. This will likewise help by the way others see you.”
- Try not to leave your experience alone an obstacle – “Try not to make them limit convictions. For instance, it doesn’t make any difference whether you come from a humble community or a school that isn’t very notable. To get into the regulatory administrations, you need to put stock in yourself and work towards that objective. Stay enlivened and never get debilitate by your experience.”
- Know Your Language – “You don’t have to have English medium training to be a triumph. Guarantee that whatever your most grounded language is, you dominate in it. In case it is Hindi, pursue idealizing it. Stay glad for your foundations.”
- Become like a pony with blinders – “Your spotlight ought to be exclusively on the examination and its readiness,” says Ankita. She adds that she was exceptionally certain of what she needed and realized that attempting to accomplish it was the solitary way forward. While she had a lot of interruptions en route, she became like a pony with blinders when it came to getting ready for the tests.
- Utilize time appropriately; you can do this by giving equivalent opportunity to all subjects. Thus, make a legitimate schedule and attempt to follow it. Alongside examining subjects, one has to know current issues. Thus, cause surer that you to have covered that subject too.
- It is a smart thought to limit yourself from utilizing a versatile in case you are dependent. Till you finish your test, make an effort not to utilize it. However, ensure you enjoy a reprieve, it will assist you with focusing more on the test.
- It is fundamental for reexamine routinely; just examining won’t help. Along these lines, on the off chance that you reconsider, it will certainly assist you with scoring in the test. We propose you change.
- Know the schedule and example of the test; it will assist with your test arrangements. For this, you can allude to the earlier year’s papers.
Ankit Sharma Instagram
We all know the fact that social media platforms are very famous. You can reach out to millions of people only with the help of social media. Further, we find many famous personalities and celebrities over social media who happen to share their real-life stories. Even Ankita Sharma is on Instagram, and you will also find Ankit Sharma photos and more details.
Further, Ankita Sharma IPS have 119 posts, 309k adherents, and 6 followings in her Instagram account. Her significant other has assisted her inside and out with making her blessing from heaven and stand her in the position where she is. She is a powerful woman via online media and refreshes her fans individually by posting her new pictures via web-based media. She is a genuine lady called magnificence with minds. As of late in the news, she was verbally facing Congress MLA Shakuntala, who was compromising her to show her aukat.
In the article, know about all the information of the IPS officer Ankita Sharma IPS husband, age, and other details. By reading the story of Ankita Sharma, we can say that she is a beautiful woman with a brave mind. Also, find Ankit Sharma Instagram photos details. Further, she sends a message to all the aspirants that the journey will be difficult, but if you are focused, you can achieve your goals in life. As we all know, IAS and IPS exams are tough, and these both are the most respected jobs in India. To make your dream count, studying hard is essential.
If you work hard and have dedication, you can reach your goals. One should get motivation from all those who could achieve their goals despite all the difficulties they had. You can make your dream count with hard work. Then, for the journey of the IPS exam, we wish you all the good luck and best wishes.
Then, read such inspiring stories of IAS and IPS officers here.
Ankita Sharma IPS is an IPS Officer s a 2018 batch of the Chhattisgarh cadre
The meaning of RR in IPS means Regular Recruit.
Yes, Ankit Sharma’s husband’s name is Vivekanand Shukla.
Editor’s Note | Ankita Sharma IPS
In brief, we have added all the Ankita Sharma IPS, husband, age information in our article. Know details of Ankit Sharma Instagram, photos, etc. Further, we have also added some tips provided by the Ankita Sharma IPS, age, and achievement details. She is the example for all to achieve their goals with all the hard work and efforts. All the competitive exams are difficult in nature, so it requires special efforts to score well in the exam. Reading stories of such IAS and IPS officers will inspire you to study for the exam. So, never give up. Keep working hard.