In this article, we have added the information on the IPS officers Mohita Sharma IPS. Further, you will find the Mohita Sharma IPS Garg details, age, husband, family, and other important information. Let us understand Mohita Sharma IPS journey so far below in the article.
IPS stands for Indian Police Service. Further, it is one of the three All India Services of the Government of India. This exam is also conducted in three different stages. We have a Preliminary exam, Main Exam, and Interview round. To reach the end, one has to clear all the stages of the exam. It has a vast syllabus, and only with the proper hard work can you clear the exam. Then, you have the option of joining the classes or study on your own.
If you join the classes, you will be having some advantages if you join classes. You will be able to cover the whole syllabus, and there will be faculty who will help you with your doubts. Then, if you study on your own, but you have to cover all the syllabus. So, if you are confident you can for this option. There are a few who were able to clear the exam without taking classes. Therefore, it depends on you. Then, if you are interested to know more details on the exam, visit the official website.
Note – For more details on the IAS and IPS exams, click here. We have added all the necessary information like syllabus, exam pattern, books, tips, application form, exam dates, and other details. It will help you with your exam preparations. Now, let us understand Mohita Sharma IPS age, family, husband details below.
Mohita Sharma IPS
To begin with, Mohita Sharma IPS from the batch from 2017. But then, we have seen her taking part in the “Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC). She is from the Kangra, Himachal Pradesh. Then, Mohita Sharma’s family is S.D Sharma, and her mother is Neelam Sharma. Talking about her education, she completed her schooling at Delhi Public School (D.P.S), Dwarka. Further, she completed her degree from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth College in electronics and communication engineering. Then, Mohita Sharma IPS husband is Rushal Garg. She and her parents faced stereotypical comments only because she was a single child in her childhood days.
Further, in the year 2012, Mohita Sharma IPS started preparing for the IAS exam. She was able to crack the IAS exam on her fifth attempt. However, there was no one for her to guide for the exam. Therefore, it was difficult for her to study for the exam. So, after every attempt, she learned from her mistakes, and she worked on them. She didn’t give up. Rather, she kept on trying so to clear the exam.
Mohita Sharma IPS Marksheet Details
Further, talking about her optional subject, she had chosen Geography subject. As all the concepts that come under Geography subject area related to science and that will be easy for her to study. But, then, she mentions before choosing the optional subject, one should study a few chapters and decide. One cannot randomly choose the optional subject; it is important to know your skills. So, choose such a subject in which you have good skills and have the confidence of scoring well in the exam.
Exam Strategy – Mohita Sharma IPS
Then, now let us understand the exam strategy followed by the Mohita Sharma IPS. For any kind of exam, one has to follow a plan to get the best results in the exam. A good start is half done. Like everyone, Mohita Sharma IPS also had her strategy for the exam. As we all know, the IAS exam has a vast syllabus, so it is important to cover everything and get results. Further, she completely relied on the internet. We all know on the internet we almost get everything for study purposes. Then, to avoid confusion, she made her notes and studied for 4 to 5 hours on weekends. In addition, she suggests everyone make their notes. Making notes will help to remember things.
Books referred by Mohita Sharma IPS
Further, below we have listed the book details that the Mohita Sharma IPS refers to.
- Geography – Goh Cheng Leong
- Culture and society – chronicle magazine on culture
- Economy – Ramesh SinghSriram’s economy book
- History – old NCERTArihant Mac book
- Polity – Laxmikant
Mohita Sharma IPS at KBC
As we have mentioned earlier, she has taken part in the KBC. As a result, she emerged as the second crorepati in season 12. Further, she mentions, her husband was motivated to take part in the contest. Prior, the channel dispatched the sneak look of the scene, which showed Bacchan sir asking her the 1 crore inquiry and her triumphant minutes. However, that is not it. From the sneak look, it seems as though she likewise continued to play for the inquiry, which has a prize of 8 crores. Bacchan sir likewise encouraged Mohita to be cautious with the last inquiry as few individuals know the appropriate response.
Suggestions for the Exam
- Understanding the syllabus – Comprehend the UPSC schedule completely. This ought to be simple once you comprehend the schedule and construction of the test. So you can design appropriately and start the arrangement further. Understanding of the exam pattern is also equally important.
- Study NCERT course readings completely: One must refer to the good books, as this exam contains a vast syllabus. A careful investigation of NCERT course books is a lot of fundamental for UPSC test readiness. Deal with all UPSC-related books from class 6 to class 12. Good books will help you understand concepts well and you can easily remember them during the exam.
- Lift general information through different sources: When you start your readiness, remember to profit from any chance to upgrade your overall information, which is the primary necessity of UPSC tests. It very well may be from any source like paper, TV News title texts, Current issues, Mobile applications, NCERT Textbooks, rules from clinchers, coaches, and so forth
- Stare at the TV News channels: Current Affairs, which is a prevalent subject in the space of UPSC test. Channels like Loksabha TV, Rajyasabha TV covers significant discussions, government plans, changes, arrangements, spending plans, economy, races, worldwide issues related news are the main information to follow by the UPSC competitors. Along with studying subjects, it is important for one cover the Current Affairs.
- It is suggested that one should also practice writing the answers. Sometimes it becomes difficult to write everything because of a shortage of time. So, if it possible, try to practice answer writing.
- Mock tests – By giving the mock tests, you will get the exam feel; it will help you to concentrate on the exam. Also, it will help you to know your skills better and improve skills in certain areas.
Conclusion – Mohita Sharma IPS
In the above article, you will get Mohita Sharma IPS Garg age, husband, family details. Earlier, we have covered information of other IAS and IPS officers. Furthermore, reading the toppers’ life stories will motivate you to get good results in the exam. You can visit here to read articles of other IAS and IPS officers. If you are an aspirant of IAS or IPS, you must know that the journey is going to be hard but never give up. There are many people who wish to become IAS and IPS officers; if you want to make your dream count put in all your efforts and start studying today. Then, try to use these tips while preparing for the exam. It will help you to get better results in the exam.
If you want to read such more inspiring stories of other IAS and IPS officers, Read More. We have added their journey so far and some interesting facts.
Mohita Sharma IPS Garg, a J&K cadre IPS officer, has become the second crorepati of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ (KBC) Season 12.
Mohita Sharma won the prize of 1 crore at the KBC.
Mohita Sharma’s husband is an IFS officer.
Mohita Sharma, IPS officer, posted to Bari Brahmana, Jammu, and Kashmir.
Editor’s Note | Mohita Sharma IPS
The article covered all Mohita Sharma IPS family, age, husband, and other details. Further, we can learn one important thing from Mohita Sharma IPS: one should never give up, as she could clear the exam in her fifth attempt. According to her, she learned from her mistakes. She improved her skills after every attempt. So, it is very easy to give up. But, always remember why you started and keep working hard. Surely, all those exams which the UPSC conducts are not easy. Then, we have also added the exam strategy of Mohita Sharma IPS along with husband, age, family details. However, with the right plan, it is possible to clear the exam. We wish you good luck with the exam.