To begin with, today will know about one of the IAS toppers, DM Deepak Rawat. Let us know Deepak Rawat’s IAS wife, wiki, current posting, and other details. Many apply for the IAS exam, and a few people make it till the end. You will get a better idea when you get some tips. So, this article will help you to find some great tips from the IAS toppers. You will also be motivated to achieve your goals after knowing the story of the toppers. Then, you will also find some good tips and know about DM Deepak Rawat IAS wiki, current posting, wife, and more.
IAS Exam – Deepak Rawat IAS
As we all know, the IAS Exam is difficult to clear; it takes special hard work and effort. Many out there apply for the exam, but only a few make it till the end. Then, the IAS exam includes three main steps: the Preliminary Exam, the Main Exam, and the Interview round. It is necessary for you to clear all the stages, and only after clearing the first step can you go to the next step. If you wish to write the IAS Exam, we will help you get all the essential details. Know More. The IAS exam has a vast syllabus and needs special efforts and hard work to clear the exam. It is possible study smart.
For complete details on the IAS exam, you can check here. Read More
Who is Deepak Rawat IAS ?
Deepak Rawat Wiki
Date of Birth – 24 September 1977, 43 Years
Birthplace – Mussoorie, Uttarakhand
Profession – Civil Servant (IAS)
Deepak Rawat Wife – Vijeta Singh
So, DM Deepak Rawat IAS was born in a modest family on 24 September 1977 in Mussourie. Then, while growing up, Deepak developed an interest in collecting the scraps like utensils, old watches, etc. Long back, he wanted to become a Scrap Dealer. He completed schooling at St. George’s College in Mussourie. Later, he took Science in his secondary education under his family pressure. However, in his higher studies, he opted for Humanities over Science in Delhi at Hansraj, Delhi University.
Later, Deepak Rawat IAS after graduation in History from Hansraj College, and Deepak attended Jawaharlal Nehru University for his post in History. Then, he did M.Phil from JNU. Back then, he is used to looking after his expenses as his father refused to give him pocket money. Furthermore, in Delhi, when in contact with some students from Bihar who were preparing for Civil Services. Then, he got inspired by them to prepare for UPSC. He wasn’t successful in his first two attempts. Even though he cleared in his last attempt, he couldn’t get the desired rank to become an IAS officer. So, he prepared again and ultimately got the desired rank to become an IAS officer in his last attempt.
Later, in the year 2007, he cleared the UPSC Examination. DM Deepak Rawat became an IAS officer of Uttarakhand Cadre. So, look at the below points for his different posts and Deepak Rawat current posting.
- 2011: Appointed as the Magistrate Bageshwar.
- 2012: Positioned as a Managing Director of Kumaon Mandal Vikas Nigam
- 2014-2017: Deepak Rawat was the Magistrate Nainital.
- 2017: He filled in as the District Magistrate Haridwar.
Tips from IAS Toppers
After understanding the details of Deepak Rawat IAS, let us now look at the tips from the toppers.
- Difficult Work – One shared characteristic between all the IAS clinchers independent of their instructive foundation, family status, Age, and classification is Hard work and Dedication. Indeed, IAS clinchers have expressed that we made progress due to our diligent effort and focus with the help and backing from family, companions, and coaches who guided them.
- Know the Syllabus – Aspirants getting ready for IAS should have total information on UPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus. Then, given time to all the topics. It is important to cover everything to get a good score in the exam.
- Direction – In UPSC planning, applicants need appropriate direction and back to set up their tests. UPSC Personality test is the most vital piece of the Civil Services test. The Interview isn’t a trial of information; rather, it is a trial of character. The greater part of the UPSC clinchers took direction from specialists and coaches for their meeting readiness. While setting you up should search out guides who have qualified tests already. They can manage you on the best way to get ready and which subjects are significant for your arrangement.
- Mock Tests – Regular act of inquiry papers both UPSC Previous years and Mock test question papers will give wannabes to examine their qualities and shortcoming. All IAS clinchers who qualified for the UPSC test have conceded that they followed a few establishments or online entrance test arrangement programs for their test planning. Mock test addresses papers are significant for the two Prelims and Mains. It permits understudies to redress their slip-ups in prelims, and in mains, it helps improve their answer composing abilities.
- Time Management – To be effective one should realize how to use time appropriately. (Keep in mind: It is similar 24 hours for the clincher and you.) What makes a difference the most is the manner by which viably you utilize your investigation is significant in IAS readiness. Haritha V Kumar of 2012 IAS clinchers expresses that, rather than reading for a specific number of hours, partition the schedule into parts and choose the amount you would cover every day.
- Self Notes -It is smarter to make your own notes than alluding to different materials. The exemplary model for productive note-making is finished by IAS clincher Nitin Singhania. Arrange your notes for all the subjects, it will help you during exam time. Indeed, it has become an essential hotspot for Art and culture subjects.
- Correction is vital in the IAS test arrangement. Without the appropriate amendment, one can’t prevail in serious tests. 2015 IAS topper Chandra Mohan Garg additionally conceded that he had the option to break this world-class IAS test due to appropriate updates. He encourages individual hopefuls to reexamine threefold before the prelims test. Also, in the mains test applicants need to amend discretionary subjects after prelims and there ought to be alone worth added to the generally arranged points.
So, the above tips are given by the IAS toppers. It will help you with the exam preparations, so try to cultivate them. The IAS exam needs special efforts and hard work to clear the exam. This will surely will help you in the exam time. Also, find other articles for details related IAS exam. Therefore like Deepak Rawat IAS, even you can fulfill your dreams.
Conclusion – Deepak Rawat IAS
In summary, we have discussed the DM Deepak Rawat IAS, wife, wiki, current posting, and many other details. IAS Exam is difficult to clear, but at the same time, it is possible to achieve you are of becoming an IAS officer. If you want to write the IAS Exam, make sure that you consider all the above tips mentioned by the various IAS toppers. At the start, it isn’t easy to study, but don’t give up. Also, remember why you started and start working hard. Then, good luck with the exams.
FAQ’s – Deepak Rawat IAS
Lastly, below are the some of the questions which will give you more idea about the IAS Exam.
The basic per month salary of an IAS officer starts at Rs. 56,100 (TA, DA, and HRA are extra) and can go on to reach Rs. 2,50,000 for a Cabinet Secretary. Then, a career in the Indian Administrative Service is one of the most sought-after professions in India.
In the first place, it requires all your hard work and Patience. With all the brilliant work, you can achieve your goal of becoming an IAS topper.
The highest post in UPSC is the Cabinet Secretary, the IAS top post, and senior civil officer of India’s government.
Editor’s Note | Deepak Rawat IAS
We have added DM Deepak Rawat IAS age, wife, wiki, current posting, and other details. Along with that, you will find some great tips from the IAS toppers. Then, we all know that the IAS exam has a vast syllabus, and you must cover all the topics. There are many things you need to take care of. If you are an IAS aspirant, you might already know the essential things and be a hard worker.
One of the motives of the article is to tell everyone is that anything is possible if you work hard and have determination, focus. Then, you can also clear the exam on the first attempt, and also, you can clear the exam without taking the coaching. In the end, it relies entirely on your hard work. So, we suggest you study well and work hard. You can also check with our other article for more details on the IAS Exam. It will be difficult but don’t give up, start working hard. Best wishes with your exam.