To begin with, as we all know IAS exam is difficult to and it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. It needs your hard work, patience, and determination to clear the exam. There are lakhs of people who apply for the exam, and only a few make it till the end. So, today will take a look at the IAS topper; Tina Dabi, IAS officer, will understand more about Tina Dabi’s marksheet, salary, husband, age, and more.
To begin with, will have a brief knowledge about the IAS Exam. Then, the IAS Exam includes three main stages: Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview Round. You must complete each stage to go to the next one. The syllabus of the exam is huge, and you must take care of many things. So, for more details on the IAS Exam. Click Here.
IAS Topper who cleared in First Attempt exam
IAS Exam is believed to be the most difficult exam. So, if they have cleared it in the first attempt, it takes special effort and determination. It will also happen that some clear Prelims and couldn’t make it till the end. So, if you are planning to write the exam, you must be a hard worker and focus on your study. It’s effortless to give up, but don’t be one. Always remember why you started and keep going. Below will talk about Tina Dabi IAS salary, age, marksheet, husband, and other details.
Who is Tina Dabi?
So, check out the below points and know more. We have added the details of
- Education – BA (Political Science)
- Tina Dabi Age – 27 years
- Professional – IAS Officer
- Date of Birth – 9 November 1993
- Marital Status – Married
- Tina Dabi Husband – Athar Aamir Khan (IAS Officer)
- Lastly, Tina Dabi Salary – Rs .56,100 basic per month
- Tina got the first position in the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Examination 2015.
- At 22 years old, Tina Dabi cleared the common administration exam and thought about one of the hardest public-level papers in her first endeavor.
- Graduated from the Political Science from DU’s Lady Shri Ram College at 20 years of age, a very long time as a school topper.
- She is the first-ever Scheduled Caste (SC) woman to secure the 1st rank in the IAS Exam.
- The guiding board for BRICS (Brazil, Russia, China, India, and South Africa) Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) Young Leaders have designated IAS Officer Tina Dabi as a privileged consultant. She will hold the post for the meeting 2020 to 2023
- Dabi is perhaps the youngest topper of the UPSC exam and the main Dalit individual to do as such. Preparing at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) for a very long time, Dabi obtained the President’s gold award in 2018. She additionally got the principal rank in the Order of Merit.
- The IAS team had gotten married in 2018 in Kashmir, where Khan hails from. Hindu Mahasabha, a traditional gathering, had anyway transparently restricted Dabi and Khan’s marriage, marking it an occasion of “affection jihad.”
Know here for Tina Dabi Marksheet
More About Tina Dabi IAS
- During COVID, her endeavors in Rajasthan were praised. The IAS official was viewed as the brainchild behind the Bhilwara model that contained the infection.
- Tina Dabi has been in the information for her separation from individual IAS Office Athar Khan. Tina Dabi and Athar Khan were the two toppers of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) assessment held in 2015, with Dabi having gotten first position and Khan second. As indicated by India Today, the two had filled in nearness during their IAS preparing post clearing the common administration’s test and therefore chose to get hitched. Theirs was a pivotal association encircled by boisterous jabber in the media since Dabi, a Dalit lady, was a Muslim man.
Suggestions from the Toppers
All the IAS toppers from previous years suggest that solving the maximum mock test papers in exam-like conditions. All of them have faced difficulties, and also they managed to resolve them and studied hard. So, check out the below points for more details. Try to cultivate them in your study as well.
IAS Topper 2020 Pradeep Singh
All India Rank 1 Pradeep Singh proposes that the IAS prelims is an alternate test inside and out, and thinking about the passing level of the IAS prelims, the applicants ought to set up a different technique for the IAS prelims test. He proposes that the applicants get ready for the IAS prelims test dedicatedly in the last two months. The focal point of the IAS prelims arrangement ought to on the real data and the current issues.
IAS Topper 2020 Jatin Kishore
He didn’t clear the IAS prelims test in his first endeavor. After bombing once, he reasoned that he endeavored fewer inquiries. He proposes that there will not be the right answers in the IAS prelims, and no one can get away from this reality. So one should endeavor more inquiries if he has great planning, so the number of right answers additionally increment.
IAS Topper 2020 Pratibha Verma
The topper among the female class Pratibha Verma arranged two years for the IAS prelims test. She said, UPSC questions are surprising; one can’t anticipate the specific inquiries. Then, she figured two years of current issues would be sufficient for the IAS prelims test. Then, she said that the issues are significant. They continue to return in the news repeatedly so the applicants can set up the issue related to current undertakings close to the normal current issues.
Know More Tips from IAS Toppers
Then next, all India rank 9. Ravi Jain said that he considers the standard general investigations books and consistently updated the current issues. He arranged the current issues well and connected the current issues with the fundamental General Studies subjects. Then, he likewise shares his book list for the IAS applicants. He recommended that the day-by-day paper and current undertakings magazine are the vital readings for the current issues.
IAS Topper 2019 Junaid Ahmad
IAS topper Junaid Ahmad got the third position in the Civil Services 2019 test. He recommended that the up-and-comers should lay more zero in on the verifiable and target data about the themes. The amendment is another significant part of the IAS readiness which reinforces the IAS prelims arrangement. Then, he proposes that the applicants need to build up the specialty of disposing of the wrong answers from the choices.
IAS Topper 2019 Akshat Jain
Lastly, the IAS topper Akshat Jain recommends changing the verifiable data useful in the IAS prelims test. The up-and-comers should save sufficient time for the correction in their investigation plan. He said that the IAS Prelims is more insightful in direction, and the examination part might be correct if the applicants know the verifiable data.
Conclusion – Tina Dabi IAS
To conclude, in this article, we are helping you by providing tips from various IAS toppers. So, mainly, we have focused on the Tina Dabi IAS. We have added the details of Tina Dabi’s age, husband, marksheet, salary, and other details. Then, clearing the IAS in the first attempt requires special efforts. Along with that, you will find tips from other toppers as well. This article will be of great help with the exam preparations. It is difficult in the beginning but doesn’t give up, study hard and fulfill your dreams. Then, we wish good luck with the exams.
FAQ’S – Tina Dabi IAS
So, the salary is Rs.56,100 basic per month (TA, DA, and HRA are extra) and can reach Rs. 2,50,000 for a Cabinet Secretary.
Yes it is. But it requires lot of hard work and determination.
So, you just need to study smartly and work hard. Then, make proper utilization of the time.
Editor’s Note | Tina Dabi IAS
In summary, in the above article, we have added the details of Tina Dabi IAS, salary, marksheet, husband name, age, and all other related details. Then. Along with that, we have added some great tips given by the IAS toppers to help you with the exam preparation. As we understand, IAS Exam has a very vast syllabus, and studying for IAS Exam requires special efforts and skill. Most importantly, it would help if you had good concentration, determination. So, if you have a plan of writing the Exam go for it. You need to prepare well, make a reasonable timetable and study smartly.
Generally, it can be any exam there are many things to look after. So, it goes hand in hand, makes a list, and then follows the list. It will help you remember things easily. Then, best wishes with your Exam. Not to forget, hard work is the only key to success in life, so remember that and go ahead.