To begin with, in this article, we will understand the story of one more IAS officer. Today we will be talking about Vishakha Yadav IAS. First, let us understand details like Vishakha Yadav UPSC marksheet, age, biography, etc. Learn more below. If you feel like giving up, reading the Vishakha Yadav IAS biography, will motivate you to work hard to achieve your goals.
Vishakha Yadav IAS Biography
Reading the stories of the IAS officers can help aspirants in many ways. As we all know, cracking the IAS exam is not an easy task; it requires all your hard work and patience. But, even being one of the most difficult exams, we have seen many people applying for it and clearing the exam. But, only a few can reach the end. This is because the IAS exam has a vast syllabus, and you need to work hard to get good scores. Further, there are many examples of IAS and IPS officers who successfully cleared the exam in the first attempt. Later, and there were a few who did without classes. So, it means it needs your hard work and effort. Therefore, read such stories, which will motivate you to study more.
You can also check about Best IAS Coaching in Mumbai.
Further, Vishakha Yadav IAS, born in 1994, her father is Rajkumar Yadav, and her mother is Sarita Yadav. Then, her birthplace id Dwaraka, New Delhi. When she was in the seventh standard, she told her mom that she wants to become an IAS officer. Later, Vishakha Yadav UPSC completed her schooling in Delhi, and she completed her engineering from Delhi Technological University. Further, she also had worked for Cisco for two years. Then, she left her job to study for the IAS, and she was able to secure AIR 6 in the 2019 UPSC exam. She cleared all the rounds in her third attempt.
Note – For details on the IAS and UPSC, you can visit the official website.
Vishakha Yadav IAS Marksheet
Then, let us look at the Vishakha Yadav IAS marksheet below. We have added marks scored by her in all the subjects.
|Essay (Paper I)||132/250|
|General Studies-1 (Paper-II)||102/250|
|General Studies-II (Paper III)||121/250|
|General Studies- III (Paper IV)||93/250|
|General Studies IV (PAper V)||162/250|
|Optional-I (PSIR) (Paper VI)||139/250|
|Optional-II (PSIR) (Paper VII)||107/250|
Note – If you are interested in understanding the IAS exam pattern, syllabus, marks, other details, Click Here.
Vishakha Yadav UPSC Inspiration
As we have mentioned earlier, the IAS exam is challenging. But, we can’t say it is not possible to clear the exam. As it requires a lot of effort and, most importantly, is patience. There are examples of the people who quit. But, at the same time, there are many examples of IAS officers who could clear the exam despite all the difficulties they had. For Vishakha Yadav IAS, her mother was the inspiration and who had always been there for her. Her mother always motivated her, and she has given her success to her mother.
Vishakha Yadav IAS was a highly motivated person. Staying dedicated is one important thing in the IAS exam. She used her time effectively, and she stayed away from social media. But, she gave time to her hobbies, we all need a break while studying else it will be difficult for us to concentrate on the exam. So, Vishakha Yadav IAS used to paint, sketch, solve puzzles, sudoku, etc. We know that keeping a constant motivation in the IAS exam is essential; for this purpose, she used to watch Ted talks, interviews, documentaries, etc., to get motivation. She knew how to use her time and allow time for all the subjects, which really helped her score well.
Books reffered by the IAS officer
We understand that all of you want to know which IAS toppers refer to books and materials. So, below we have listed the books to which the Vishakha Yadav IAS refers. Further, if you plan to write the exam, you can read the below books, which will help you with exam preparations.
- IAS Shubhra Ranjan Postal Correspondence Material
- Internal Security and Disaster Management by Ashok Kumar
- Certificate Physical & Human Geography by GC Leong
- A brief history of modern India (Spectrum)
- Indian Polity by Laxmikanth
- Shankar IAS Environment
- Indian Art and Culture Nitin Singhania
- Indian Economy by Sanjeev Verma
- Lastly, Lexicon for Ethics and Atlas
Strategy of Vishakha Yadav
To achieve anything in life, there is probably a need for a plan. Not everything happens as per our plan. But, for exams like IAS, a plan is a must. So, even Vishakha Yadav IAS had her own strategies and planned to clear the exam. As already mentioned above, she cleared the exam on her third attempt. She says that she had no proper plan in her first and the second attempt, and she didn’t practice well. Hence, she learned from her mistake, and in her third attempt, she utilized her time well and practiced well.
Tips by Vishakha Yadav UPSC
We will provide you all those tips, which the IAS officer follows.
- In the first place, she suggests everyone leave the idea of quitting. One cannot easily give up; she cleared the exam in her third attempt. The IAS exam is tough, but you can clear it. If you have a habit of giving up, it won’t help you to achieve your goals.
- Further, time is money, and time management is essential for all the work we do. So, even for the IAS exam preparation, it is essential. So, she mentions that one must know how to utilize the time available effectively. Make a proper timetable and plan accordingly, do follow the plan as it is also important.
- She strongly suggests that one must know their strong areas, and then you must be aware of the complete syllabus and pattern of the exam. Then, in writing the Prelims, she says, first, one needs to attempt those questions in which you are perfect, and then you can go for the other questions. So, this will save your time as well.
- Coming to the main exam, you need to comprehend the schedule as per her “prospectus is the authoritative handbook for UPSC”. You can take out things as per the schedule while understanding papers or while making the arrangement.
- Lastly, for the interview, you need to more zero in on current undertakings and govt thinking. You need to have an excellent character with each subject. Keep an even and all-around thought.
- She also suggests everyone practice well. As we all know, practice makes a man perfect, and one needs to practice and understand the skills. It will help you with the exam preparations.
In brief, in this article, know the details of Vishakha Yadav IAS age, biography, marksheet, and other essential details. In addition, this article will help you know details about one more IAS officer; reading the life stories of IAS officers will help you with the exam preparations. Further, Vishakha Yadav IAS learned from her mistakes, and then it helped her clear the exams on the third attempt. So, above, we have also added tips suggested by her and books referred by her if you try to use those tips to help you with the exam preparations. It will help you to score well in the IAS exam. So, above are some tips by the IAS officers. However, you can plan your own strategy to clear the exam along with the above tips.
Further, if you are interested in reading stories of other IAS officers, we have covered some inspirational stories of the IAS and IPS officers. That will motivate one to work hard on their goals. Read More.
Finally, look at the below FAQs for more details.
Yes, Vishakha has taken training from the Vajiram Institute, Delhi
Vishakha Yadav’s age is 27.
The optional subject of Vishakha Yadav was political science and international relations.
Editor’s Note | Vishakha Yadav IAS
In brief, in the article, you will find the complete details of the Vishakha Yadav IAS. In our earlier articles, we have added the stories of other IAS officers. Reading such articles will help you with the exam preparations. Further, we have covered the information of the books referred by the IAS officer and some tips that the Vishakha Yadav UPSC suggests. The IAS exam is the toughest in India and also the most respected job in India. Therefore, it requires special efforts and hard work.
This article will help you understand Vishakha Yadav’s biography, marksheet, age; she is the one such IAS officers, who didn’t lose hope after her two unsuccessful attempts, and she was able to get success in the exam in her third attempt. By understanding her mistakes in the first two attempts, she was able to clear the exam. So, make proper use of time and work hard. Then, it is possible to clear the exam and make your dream count. We wish you good luck with your exams.