We aim to provide you all the details of the exams that the UPSC holds. In our other article, you will find the details of other exams. There we have added details of the exams like pattern, syllabus, and other related details. Today in this article, we will talk about the UPSC EPFO Exam syllabus. Earlier, we have covered all the details of the UPSC EPFO exam date, result, etc., conducted by the UPSC. The article will cover the UPSC EPFO exam pattern, syllabus in Hindi, and UPSC EPFO Syllabus PDF details. Read the below article for more details.
UPSC EPFO Exam
It is one of the most aspired exams that the UPSC conducts. It is the exam that is responsible for finding the candidates to join the government sector. Further, the UPSC has released an official recruitment notification for the post of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). Like every other exam, this exam also comes with it’s own exam pattern, syllabus, and other details. Further, we have covered the UPSC EPFO syllabus. Learn more about UPSC EPFO exam dates, patterns, and other information.
If you are interested in understanding more details on the UPSC EPFO exam, you can visit the official website.
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern
Further, we will understand UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern; it is a pen and paper-based exam. After clearing the paper, you will be called for the interview. Then, for more details, you can visit the official website. Look at the below table for details on the marks and category-wise details. Once you are clear with the exam pattern, you will easily understand the UPSC EPFO Syllabus PDF.
Further, the exam is conducted in the objective form, look at the below details.
- In the first place, the test will be based on objective-type questions
- All questions will carry same marks as per the exam pattern.
- The time provided for the exam is 2 hours.
- Then, the exam is conducted in English and Hindi language.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers.
- Lastly, for every wrong answer, one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
|UPSC EPFO 2020-21 Phase-1||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Recruitment Test (Offline)||120||300 Marks(2.5 marks for each question)||2 Hours|
Then, below you will find the complete details of the UPSC EPFO Syllabus
UPSC EPFO Syllabus
Then, we will understand the main part of this article that is the UPSC EPFO Syllabus in Hindi PDF. Below we have explained in detail the EPFO exam syllabus. These are the main topics and under each section, we have other topics. That we have covered in the next part of the article.
- General English
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Lastly, Social Security in India.
Further, understand the topics under each section below.
Details of UPSC EPFO Syllabus
Understand the below points and know which are the topics covered under each section. Then, you can study accordingly.
General English – In the first place, we have General English. It includes topics like Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Synonyms/Antonyms, Error Detection, Fill in the Blanks, Cloze Test, Sentence Rearrangement. These all are basic topics which are asked in all kinds of exams. So, make sure that you have knowledge of the same.
Current Events and Developmental Issues – Then under Current Developmental we have, Issues bound to the plans and laws unveiled by the public authority to keep up with the dignity and for the simplicity of the run of the constitution. formative issues likewise cover the yojana’s uncovered by the public authority for the improvement of people in general
Indian Polity – Indian Constitution, verifiable underpinnings, development, highlights, revisions, Parliament, and State Legislatures – Basic Structure, Functioning, powers and advantages and issues emerging out of these, Functions and obligations of the Union and the States, Welfare plans for weak segments by the Center and States.
General Accounting – Important Principles of Accounting, Completion of the accounting cycles, Subsidiary Ledgers, Analyzing & Recording Transactions, Adjustments & Financial Statements, and Special Journals. These are the basics one must be aware of.
Industrial Relations & Labour Laws – Then, next in this section understand Industrial Relations & Labour Laws what is it about, types, areas implemented, overview, sectors implemented, etc. Further, in Industrial Relations, we have the Industrial relations code (IRC) Bill and Model of labor reforms.
Next in the UPSC EPFO syllabus in the Hindi section is General Science, Computer Knowledge. Below we have mentioned all the topics. Usually, you need to have a better understanding of Physics, Chemistry, Biology. Further, if you have a science background, it will be an added advantage. Then, talking about computer knowledge is nothing, but one must be aware of basic information. So, check the below points.
- Biology: Important and Interesting realities about human body parts, Nutrition in Animals and Plants, Diseases and their causes like Bacteria;
- Physics: S.I. units, Motion, Sound, Light, Wave, Energy, Electricity;
- Chemistry – Chemical Properties of Substance and their uses, Chemical Name of Important substances like Plaster of Paris, and so forth, Chemical Change and Physical Change, Properties of Gases, Chemistry in Everyday life;
- Day by day Science: Development of PCs; Input and Output Devices; Memory; MS Office; Internet
Then, General Ability. In this section, you will find topics that are mainly related to logical and Quantitative aptitude. Therefore, for this section, one needs to have good logical skills and basic mathematics. As we all know maths is the scoring subject, so try to score good marks in this section.
- General Mental Ability – Sequence of figures, , Seating Arrangement, Statement and Conclusion, Statement and Inferences, Data sufficiency,Series, Blood Relations
- Quantitative Aptitude – Algebra, HCF, LCM, Average, Mixtures, Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, and Alligation, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage and its application, Simple Interest,Time and Work, Time, Speed & Distance, P, Calendar and Clock, Probability, Permutations and Combinations
Social Security – Lastly, in UPSC EPFO Syllabus, we have Social Security, and in this section, we have History of Social security, Social Security in India, Social Security: Provisions, Social security schemes for Unorganised Sector, Pension, Health Insurance, Disability Benefit, Maternity Benefit, Gratuity, (EPFO) and (ESIC).
We will give you a few tips, that will help you with the exam preparations.
- The most important thing is to understand the exam syllabus and pattern. Your half of the work is done when you completely know the exam syllabus. Then, for this purpose, you can refer to the previous year’s question papers.
- Then, make use of time properly; you can do this by giving equal time to all subjects. So, make a proper timetable and try to follow it. Along with studying subjects, one needs to know current affairs. So, make surer that you have covered that topic as well.
- It will be of no use if you are only studying but not able to revise it regularly. Therefore, we suggest you revise daily; it will help you to remember things better. Giving mock tests also will help you to score good marks in the exam. There are many sources available online. So, try to give a mock test. It will help you to know your skills better and also in which areas you need improvements.
- Then, you can use some tricks to save your time for the quant section and score good marks. Exams are tough, but with proper hard work, it is possible to score well.
- Lastly, it is a good idea to restrict yourself from using a mobile if you are addicted. Till you finish your exam, try not to use it. But, make sure you take a break, it will help you to concentrate more on the exam.
We have covered UPSC EPFO Syllabus, and above, we have added some tips that will help with the exam.
Conclusion – UPSC EPFO Syllabus
In brief, in the article, we have added the complete details of the UPSC EPFO syllabus in Hindi pdf, exam pattern. Further, if you are writing this particular exam, it will surely help you with exam preparation. Then, you will find the topics under each section. So, one needs to understand the exam syllabus and study accordingly as it is one of the important factors. Then, try to use all the tips which we have mentioned above. These type of exams are tough, and it requires a lot of hard work. We all know many aspirants apply for the exam, and only a few make it until the end. But, then, we have also seen examples of aspirants who cleared the exam on the first attempt and without taking classes.
So, it means it depends on you and your hard work. If you want your dream to count, start preparing for the exam today. We all have talent, we need dedication, and we must work hard. Further, if you are looking for the details of the IAS exam, we have covered all the details of the IAS exam like syllabus, pattern, books, tips, etc. IAS Exam Details. We wish you good luck with the exam.
Below we have added a few FAQs for a better understanding.
UPSC EPFO is taken for Enforcement and Accounts Officer Posts
To become an EPFO officer, like every other exam, even this exam has its own conditions. Then, the conditions are educational, age, etc. You can visit here for the complete details.
EPFO exam syllabus is huge, it mainly covers Indian polity, general science, Maths, English, etc. Further, you can read the above article for more details on the EPFO syllabus in Hindi.
Editor’s Note | UPSC EPFO Syllabus
In the article, we have added the details of the UPSC EPFO Syllabus pdf in Hindi. Then, we have also added the pattern of the exam. So, it will help you with the exam preparations. All the UPSC conducts are difficult, but they are possible to clear with hard work. All exams need your efforts and dedication; if you dream of becoming something great, make sure that you will work hard for the exam. Exam syllabus is the most important factor, so make sure that you will cover all the details and study for the exam. We have also added some tips which will help you study more So, try to use them. Further, we have provided the necessary links for more details on the exam. The above article, will surely help you with your exam. Then, all the very best for your exam, do well.