UPSC is the toughest exam in India. Not to mention, it is normal to get panicked. And, why not? Aspirants get tensed about what to read, how to get started, etc. In fact, there are a lot of study materials available on the web nowadays. Therefore, one of the key materials for UPSC preparation is Yojana Magazine. However, you don’t have to worry. In this article, we have got Yojana Monthly Magazine PDF download for you. So, you can easily go through the gist of Yojana here in one place.
- What is Yojana Magazine?
- Impotance of Yojana Magazine For UPSC Aspirants
- The Gist of Yojana Monthly Magazine Download
- Price and Availability of Yojana Monthly Magazine
- Other Magazines Like Yojana That Is Worth Reading
- FAQs That New Aspirants Wants to know
- Editor’s Note | Yojana Magazine PDF
What is Yojana Magazine?
Well, it is a familiar name to old aspirants. But, as for the new ones, Yojana is a monthly journal. However, it can give a balanced opinion and view on current socio-economic issues. Thus it is very important for the UPSC exam. We are aware of the UPSC exam style. They included current affairs in the exam. Because it will prove if the candidate is up to date or not. It is a crucial spot to hold. The aspirant should know about all things that are happening right now. Overall, Yojana Monthly magazine can do it.
About The Magazine
Previously we gave you a slight idea about this magazine. But what about the rest? So, have a look at it. The Yojana Monthly Magazine started its journey in 1957. Mr. Khuswant Singh was the chief editor of the journal. As we said before, it’s a socio-economical journal. The Yojana Magazine is available in 13 languages. They are – English, Hindi, Bengali, Urdu, Punjabi, Marathi, and Gujarati. Assamese, Tamil, Telegu, Kanada, Malayalam, and Odia are also one of them. It helps the magazine to reach as many as possible.
Purpose Of Yojana
A government-issued magazine surely has a purpose behind its publication. Likely, Yojana also has some. Well, you can find many journals. Most of them focus urban readers. On the other hand, only a few magazines can reach the small towns and villages. Yojana Magazine tries to help the readers of semi-urban areas. In fact, a lot of people take the UPSC exam from those areas. India is a country which has many languages. The Yojana Monthly Magazine is successful in this field. Because it comes in such various languages. It makes the journal easier to understand.
However, some may think that Yojana only shows the government’s view. Although, that is not the case. This magazine is focused to point a neutral view. Yojana Magazine gives credit to those who deserve it. On the other hand, it can criticize as well. Thus, it can give a well-balanced opinion to its readers. Reading the gist of Yojana Magazine PDF can help students in their studies.
Impotance of Yojana Magazine For UPSC Aspirants
There are many reasons for reading it. The Government of India published it. So, it can give a neutral point of view from the government. During UPSC prep, it is one of the main factors. Because it helps aspirants to think widely.
- This Magazine contains lots of data as well as analyzed information.
- It is not just any magazine. High scholars, Bureaucrats, and verified authors write here. Besides, the Indian government approves its authenticity. Here, data is provided by Govt. of India.
- Yojana monthly magazine can give a wide view of multiple issues.
- It helps aspirants to cover many topics of UPSC Mains. Essay writing and GS Paper are two of them.
- The magazine covers various topics. There are politics and budgets. Federalism, international relations are also there. It also has topics like agriculture and schemes. Hence, most of the UPSC toppers recommend it.
Thereafter, you can download gist of Yojana monthly magazine from web.
The Gist of Yojana Monthly Magazine Download
As it is one of the key parts of the UPSC exam. So, we have tried to make it easier for you. However, you can just check the gist of the Yojana Monthly Magazine PDF download. Apart from the 2020 issues of the journal, we also included 2019 issues. However, what are you waiting for? Check it out further.
2020 Issues of Yojana
- January Issue: Environment.
- February Issue: Innovation in Education.
- March Issue: Budget 2020-2021
- April Issue: Constitution of India.
- May Issue: Universal Health.
- UPSC Exam: Summery of Yojana 2020
- June Issue: Technology
- July Issue: Self-Reliant India.
- September Issue: Integrity and Ethics.
- October Issue: International Relations.
2019 Issue of Yojana
- January Issue: Innovation.
- UPSC Exam: Summery of Yojana 2019.
- February Issue: Infrastructure.
- March Issue: Development.
- April Issue: Textiles and Handicrafts of India.
- May Issue: Harnessing sustainable energy.
- June Issue: Alternative systems of medicine and Yoga.
- July Issue: Citizen centric e-service.
- August Issue: Union Budget 2019-2020.
- September Issue: Resurgent India.
- October Issue: Invaluable Legacy.
- November Issue: Sanitation for a healthy society.
- December Issue: Urbanization.
Price and Availability of Yojana Monthly Magazine
Moreover, you can download the Gist of Yojana Magazine PDF. Other than the Yojana PDF download, you can buy it too. Aspirant can easily find this magazine’s monthly editions on-line. They can look on Amazon or Flipkart. Although the price is almost the same, MRP. Rs. 252/-.
Other Magazines Like Yojana That Is Worth Reading
The Yojana magazine is not the only one. There are some other journals that can help UPSC aspirants during prep. To know furthermore, have a look.
- Kurukshetra Magazine: It is the second most recommended magazines by toppers after Yojana. It is also a monthly magazine. Rural Development Ministry of Government of India publishes it. This magazine covers issues on agriculture and rural development. It acts as a kind of forum for it. Students may know govt. schemes by reading it. The environment and rural development are trending in UPSC. It is trending for the past few years. This Magazine can help in UPSC Prelims and Mains.
- Economic and Political Weekly: It is commonly known as EPW. EPW covers a wide part of Politics, Economy, Sociology, etc. It is especially helpful for UPSC Mains. Cause aspirants have to answer analytical questions. EPW also helps in the UPSC interview round.
- Pratiyogita Darpan: It is also one of the main journals among aspirants. Mostly, aspirants of govt. jobs like it. This magazine covers various fields within one book. It also includes solved question papers and topper’s interviews for readers. Hence, it becomes more valuable to readers.
Those are the top magazines other than Yojana Monthly Magazine. Like Yojana Magazine PDF, they are also available in PDFs. Well, there are some others that you need to know. Down to Earth, Civil Services Times are two of them. Geography and You, Competition Success Review, and World Focus are also on the list. We can say that these are the must-read for any UPSC aspirant. Also, most of them are available in both Hindi and English languages.
FAQs That New Aspirants Wants to know
As I said before, it covers a well part of UPSC Mains. And, the data here is based on neutral opinions. It is important to have an unbiased point of view for the exam. Besides, well-known scholars write for the magazine. That’s why most of the toppers suggest it as resource material.
Well, this magazine contains socio-economic topics. Thus, it is one of the key resources of current affairs.
If you are asking about PDFs, then you can find it many articles such as this one. If you want to take the exam this year, start reading from July 2019 issue. Keep in mind that it is a theme-based magazine. You can look for Yojana Monthly Magazine PDF download here.
We all know a basic concept. Your base has to be strong to dive deeper. Hence, the NCERTs can help students to make the base strong. After that, you can easily get along with the gist of Yojana Magazine.
Definitely no. It is one of the good resources only. But you have to read other books as well. Other than Yojana Magazine PDF, you can try Kurukshetra too. Not to mention it is also very helpful to study.
Certainly, it is authentic. Government of India publishes this magazine on a monthly basis. So, it has verified data about different topics of UPSC.
Editor’s Note | Yojana Magazine PDF
In the end, there are only a few things left to say. Being an aspirant for the toughest exam in India requires lots of dedication. But, it is also necessary to know how to prepare. Your success lies within it. The gist of the Yojana Monthly Magazine PDF will give you a solid base to stand on. Nonetheless, you have to do hard work for the rest. Keep in mind that you need to study smartly as well as logically. The exam preparation is crucial for the UPSC. Remember to go through all the key study materials carefully.