To begin with, let us understand the Kerala PSC (Kerala Public Service Commission) thulasi exam. Similarly, like all the state exams, the Kerala state also conducts the exam for recruiting the people for various positions in the government. So, in the below article, you will find the details of the KPSC (Kerala Public Service Commission) Thulasi exam details. Know the Kerala PSC notification and other details below. Further, if you are planning to write this exam, the below article will reduce your work by providing you with the exam details.
|Formation||1 November 1956; 64 years ago|
|Location||Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O.,Thiruvananthapuram 695 004 Kerala|
|Website||Official Web site|
Eligibility – Kerala PSC
In the first place, will understand the eligibility criteria for the Kerala PSC thulasi exam in detail below.
- Nationality – So, one must be a citizen of India, plus a permanent domicile of the state Kerala.
- Then, any graduate/ post-graduate/ professional degree holder from a recognized institution/university comes to education. Also, 50% aggregate for GM and 45% for OBC/SC/ST.
- Then next, the age must be between 21 years and 30 years. Also, relaxation will be provided for the categories like OBC/SC/ST and the physically handicapped.
- Lastly, one must hold a valid address, domicile proof when applying for the exam.
Then take a look at the KPSC thulasi exam pattern in detail below. It contains the below steps. One need to clear all the three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Lastly, Interview and GD
Preliminary Exam – Kerala PSC
- It mainly contains two papers, GS and the language paper.
- The time provided is 90 minutes.
- Then, the Medium of the paper will be English and Malayalam and it consists of multiple-choice question types.
- Then, next, we have the main paper. It consists of three papers, and they are of descriptive type.
- The time provided is 120 minutes.
- Then, the Medium of the paper will be in both languages, i.e., English, Malayalam, and Hindi (optional).
- Lastly, once you clear the main exam, you will be notified of the interview round through email.
Syllabus – Kerala PSC
Then, now will understand the most important syllabus of the KPSC thulasi (Kerala Public Service Commission) exam. So, below we have listed all the topics of the exam. Take a look at the below topics.
- Politics of post-independent India.
- Knowledge about the heritage of India and Kerala State with an emphasis on the 20th century.
- Present economic background of India
- Basic knowledge of physics, chemistry, biology, and maths
- Environmental issues and developmental aspects.
- Science and technology
- The Economy of state Kerala.
- History of state Kerala
- Social, cultural aspects of modern and rural society.
- Empowerment of women in the society.
- Geographical nature of the state of Kerala.
- Role of non-residents of India
- Role of residents of India.
- Ecological land act, 2005
- Indian constitution
Books – Kerala PSC Exam
Then, we have given you the list of books which will help you with the exam. Check out the best books.
So, in the Kerala PSC thulasi exam, there are five history sections
- Ancient History
- Modern History
- World History
- Kerala History
- Cultural Heritage of Kerala
then, the best NCERT books are
- Ancient Indian History Notes
- Medieval Indian History Notes
- Modern Indian History Notes
- Art And Culture
- Thozhil Vartha Magazine
- Manorama & Matrubhumi Yearbook
- PSC Degree Level Exam Past Question Papers Answers & Explanations
- Next, (KAS) Kerala Administrative Service super Rank file (preliminary exam)
- Then, Kerala Administrative Service (KAS) Cracker I & II (IET Publications)
- A brief history of modern India – Rajiv Ahir (Spectrum Publications)
- Indian Polity – M Laxmikanth
- Indian Economy – Ramesh Singh
- India’s Struggle for Independence – Bipin Chandra
- Certificate Physical Geography- GC Leong
Then, let us understand the online application form details for the exam. So, below we have provided you with the easy steps.
- In the first place, visit the official website and register yourself.
- Then, check with the proper post for which you apply and then fill in all the basic details; click on the apply button.
- Next, you have to confirm all the details provided by you are correct. Then, upload all the asked documents like photograph, signature, and other documents which are mentioned.
- Lastly, you have to make a payment; you can use either online or offline mode to pay the exam fees. It’s always good to take a printout of the application form, and the fee paid confirmation to print.
Then, know about the KPSC thulasi admit card details. You must be aware of the latest Kerala PSC notification
- Admit cards will be made available by December or January on the official website of the Kerala public service commission before the Preliminary exam.
- Then, there will separate admit cards for both Preliminary and the Main exam.
- So, it becomes essential for applicants to be active and regularly check the website.
- In the admit card, you will find the details like –
- Name of the candidate.
- Enrollment no. and Roll number
- Photograph and signature
- Address of the examination center allotted.
- Time to reach the examination center on the day of examination.
- Dos and don’ts, plus the dress code to be followed.
Then, a candidate needs to bring a printed copy of a digitally generated to admit card to the exam center on the exam day with the ID proof. You won’t be allowed to enter the center without them.
Tips and Suggestions
- In the first place, one must know the syllabus well before writing the exam. Then, know the topics well and study accordingly. As you will get a better idea of the exam, you can refer to the previous year’s question paper as well.
- Time table – Make a schedule where you will assign time for every one of the subjects and enjoy a reprieve at ordinary spans; it will help you concentrate more. You can study for 7 -8 hours daily and make sure you revise what you studied on the previous day.
- Mock tests – give mock tests when you complete a specific segment. It will assist you with knowing the abilities and where you need improvement. There are numerous sources accessible on the web, where you can give the tests. It is highly recommended to give mock tests after you study a certain portion.
- Take care of your health; it is the most important thing. But, and many tend to ignore this, don’t ignore your health, have good food, sleep well. To write the exam, you should be mentally and physically strong.
- Revise – The update additionally is fundamental. As you continue concentrating without modification, it will be hard for you to recall everything. In this way, after a specific bit of the investigation, update. The revision will assist you with recollecting things. Along these lines, they consistently have a propensity for updating things.
- Then, one must have a habit of reading a newspaper daily. Current Affairs play an essential role in the exam. Along with other subjects, read the newspaper it will help you with exam results.
- To conclude, always be updated with the latest news related to the exam. Therefore, know about the exam dates, form submission, results, etc.
Conclusion – Kerala PSC
To conclude, in this article, we have focused on Kerala PSC thulasi exam notification. We have added the details of the KPSC thulasi exam syllabus, pattern, eligibility, and all the related details. So, this article comes in handy if you are planning to write the Kerala PSC thulasi exam. But, then, it can be any exam; proper research is required. So, before applying for the exam, make sure you have read all the rules and conditions to not create problems in the future. You can then you the official site for more information. Also, try to cultivate a few tips which we have mentioned above. They will help you with your exam preparations.
You can check with other State Exams. Know More. We have covered all the stat-wise exams with all the details like syllabus, pattern, eligibility, and additional related information.
FAQ’s – Kerala PSC
Lastly, we have listed some of the most asked questions and answers; You will get a better idea of the exam.
In the first place, understand the syllabus and start studying. Know which books are the best according to different subjects.
Then, as per the schedule released by the KPSC, the exam will be held on February 20, February 25, March 6, and March 13, 202. Also, visit the website for the latest Kerala PSC notification.
So, you can visit the official website and register yourself. Later complete by entering and uploading all the required details.
Editor’s Note | Kerala PSC
In brief, in the article, we have added the details of the KPSC thulasi exam. We have added all the vital details such as exam pattern, syllabus, application form, admit card, Kerala PSC notification, and other details. So, this will help you if you are planning to write the exam. Along with our given details, you can also do your research for the exam. Then, before applying form for the exam, make sure that you have read all the related details. Hence, in the above article, you will find all the details, and also we have added some tips which will help you with the exam preparations as it shouldn’t create problems in the future—Good Luck with your exams.