In this article, we have mainly discussed the UPPCS Previous Year Question Paper. When you refer to the previous year’s question papers, it will help you understand the exam syllabus and the pattern of the form. It is important for candidates to refer to the previous year’s papers to get the best results in the exam. Therefore, in the article, we have added complete information of the UPPSC / UP PCS previous year question paper. So, Let’s begin.
Before understanding the UPPCS / UP PCS Previous Year Paper details, we will look into the UPPSC exam. UPPSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. This exam is conducted every year by the UPPSC authority to recruit candidates for the various departments of the public sector in the state. Further, the UPPSC exam is conducted in three stages. Namely, the preliminary paper, the main exam, and the interview round. In the prelims, two papers are of objective type, and in the main paper descriptive paper, there are eight papers. So, one needs to clear all stages of the exam. Below we have added necessary links that will help you with the essential details of the UPPSC exam.
Then, for essential details on the UPPSC exam, one can visit their official website and get more information about the UPPCS / UP PCS Previous Year Paper.
|UPPSC PCS and ACF/RFO
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC)
|State Government Job
|English & Hindi
|21 to 40 years
|Across the Uttar Pradesh
|Online Application Link
|Helpdesk Exam No.
|0532 – 2407547;
+91 – 8765973668
UPPSC Question Paper Details
Let us have a look at the UPPSC question paper below.
- As we have already mentioned above, there are three stages. In the preliminary we have two papers and in the main paper there are eight papers.
- In the prelims paper, there are two general studies papers namely General Studies I and General Studies II (CSAT). Then, both the paper will be of 200 marks. In the paper one there are 150 questions and paper two there are 100 questions. All the questions are of objective type.
- Further, talking about the main paper, there are total eight papers. In that one optional subject (2 papers). General Hindi 150 marks, essay 150 marks, all general studies papers and optional papers areof 200 marks. So, the total marks are 1500 marks. Then, the paper pattern is descriptive type.
- There will be negative marking of 0.33% in the prelims paper. The interview round will be for 100 marks.
Why to refer UPPCS Previous Year Question Paper?
It is a natural question that will arise in many minds, why one must refer to the previous year’s question papers. So, below we have added why one must refer to them.
- In the first place, referring to the the previous year question papers will sharpen answer writing skills and you will understand the question pattern. It will give you the feel of the final year paper.
- It will help one to understand the paper pattern, we know that UPPSC exam syllabus is vast and it becomes important for one to know exam syllabus and the pattern well. So, it is suggested to slove 10 papers for a clear understanding of the paper.
- Besides, you will understand the type of questions and the question pattern. Therefore, once you look into the previous year question paper you will get an idea of topics, marks, format, etc.
- It is also important for one to solve the papers completely with time. Once you got an understanding and you are preparaing for the exam. Next, try sloving the papers, it will help you to improve your writing skills.
- As there will be various types of questions, it will help you in preparing for the exam. So, one must analyze the question papers and get an understsnding of the paper pattern and marks distribution.
- Further, it will give you an idea about the topics trend. As the syllabus is vast , you will get an idea about the recent topics asked in the exam. Therefore, we suggest you to go through the papers when you are looking for the syllabus of th exam. It is the first step one must follow.
Click here to download the UPPCS previous year’s question paper. You can easily find the question papers online, so ensure that you have solved enough before writing the exam.
If you are an IAS aspirant, we have gathered all the vital information of the IAS exam. You will find the details like exam dates, books, tips, syllabus, etc. Read More.
Suggestions for the Exam
- Understand the exam syllabus and the pattern of the exam. In this, referring to the previous year’s papers will help you effectively. It is the first thing one must do before studying for the exam.
- One must make the proper use of their time, and it is no doubt they say time is money. If you are serious about your goals, prepare a good timetable and give time for all the subjects, make sure you will give some time for revision as well.
- Then, try to read newspapers daily, and the candidates need to know the current affairs. Along with studying other subjects, one must give equal importance to current affairs.
- Further, give mock tests will give you the feel of the final year paper. To know your skills and to improve them, one must give mock tests regularly. There are many platforms available online that will provide you with various mock tests.
- Besides, the revision also plays a major role in exam preparations. If you just study without the proper revision, it will become difficult for you to remember things. So, before starting a new concept, one must revise previous concepts.
- Before anything, one must take care of the health. To write the exam, one must be physically and mentally fit. So, take a break in between studies, it will help you to concentrate more.
Conclusion – UPPCS/UPPSC Previous Year Question Paper
In summary, in this article, you will find the complete information of the UPPCS / UP PCS Previous Year Question Paper. When it comes to competitive exams, it becomes essential to refer to the previous year’s papers. It will give you a clear understanding of the paper format and questions. So, to understand the exam syllabus and the pattern, you can refer to the previous year’s papers. Further, one must also solve them for the practice. It suggested that one must at least solve ten papers for better knowledge. This article will help you understand the importance of referring to the previous year’s question papers. We have also provided you with the necessary links; you will find UPPCS Previous Year Paper, which you can download and solve.
Besides, if you are interested to know the other essential details related to the UPPSC exam, we have added the complete information like the UPPSC syllabus, pattern, and additional vital information. Click Here for more details. Besides, you have the option of taking coaching classes. But you can also self-study. Therefore, it depends on you if you are confident with your skills and can cover the complete syllabus, you can self-study. However, one must be dedicated to the exam. Finally, we wish you all the best for the exam.
FAQs – UPPCS Previous Year Question Paper
Lastly, below we have a few FAQs for more details.
To clearly understand the paper pattern, one must refer to the previous year’s question papers. It will help you to understand the latest topics of the exam.
You can understand the question format and the topics. So, whenever you refer to the papers, take note of these points.
One needs to refer to the previous year’s questions while preparing for the exam. Along with this, you can also give mock tests, which will also help you in the exam preparations. Further, make sure that you will stud
Editor’s Note | UPPCS Previous Year Paper
In brief, get the complete information of the UP PCS / UPPSC previous year question paper. Further, we have also mentioned the importance of referring to the question papers and also provided the necessary links. If you have a plan for writing the exam, make sure that you will refer to the previous year papers. Before studying for the exam, understand the exam syllabus and the pattern of the papers. Then, try to use above tips while preparing for the exam and we helped you with the UP PCS previous year question paper details. It will help you with the exam preparations. Best wishes for the exam. Besides, work hard to make your dream count. You may find difficulty, while preparing for the exam, but always remember why started and prepare for the exam.