To begin with, there are state-level public service examinations. Further, every state conducts exams to recruit people for various positions in the state government. Like every other exam, these exams consist of certain criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, and further details. Besides, if someone plans to write any state-level public service exam, one must understand all details related to the exam. One can go through the official website for the complete information. Further, in this article, we have added details like RPSC first grade exam Syllabus, pattern. Then, get the complete details of the Rajasthan (RPSC) PCS 1st grade syllabus in the below article. Further, note down all the important points while reading the below article.
In the first place, the RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) is the Rajasthan state that holds the exam to recruit candidates for the state and subordinate services of Rajasthan. The entrance exam is conducted in both languages- English and Hindi.
|Formed||20 August 1949|
|Preceding agencies||State Public Service CommissionPublic Service Commission|
|Headquarters||Ghoogra Ghati, Ajmer|
|Commission executive||Bhupendra Yadav, Chairman|
Below we have mentioned the exam procedure.
- Stage I: Preliminary Exam
- Stage II: Main Exam
- and Stage III: Personal Interview
Note – one can go through the official page for more details on the exam. Read More
RPSC Exam Pattern
Before understanding the syllabus of the exam, we will look into the RPSC exam pattern. The first stage is the Preliminary exam, which is based on general knowledge. The total marks for this exam are 200, and the questions are 150 multiple-choice questions.
- In the first place, all the questions in the prelims will be objective in nature.
- The total marks in the RPSC Prelims Exam will be 200.
- The time given for the test will be 3 hours.
- Further, there will be a total of 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Besides, there will be a negative marking of 1/3 for every wrong answer.
- Lastly, no marks will be awarded or deducted for an unattempted question.
The second stage is the main exam, and there are four papers, and the total marks allotted are 800.
- Further, in the main exam questions will be descriptive in nature.
- The RPSC Mains Exam will have four papers.
- Each paper will be of 200 marks.
- Candidate will get 3 hours to solve each paper.
|Paper 1: General Studies I||200||3 hours|
|Paper 2: General Studies II||200||3 hours|
|Paper 3: General Studies III||200||3 hours|
|Lastly, Paper 4: General Hindi and General English||200||3 hours|
Further, below we have mentioned some essential topics. Later, below we have added all the topic details of the exam.
- History, Culture, Art, Literature, Tradition of Rajasthan
- Indian History – Ancient, Medieval, and Modern
- Geography: India and the world
- Economy of Rajasthan
- Indian Economy and Basic Economic Concepts
- Science and Technology
- Lastly, Reasoning and Mental Ability
Topic – Wise Syllabus of the RPSC exam
History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- In the first place, major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Important Works of Rajasthani literature., and Local Dialects Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music, and Folk Dances.
- Rajasthani Culture, Traditions, and Heritage and Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments Arts, Paintings, and Handicrafts.
- Religious Movements, Saints & Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Further, important Tourist Places present in Rajastan.
Geography of the World and India
- World Geography
- Broad Physical features, International Waterways, Major Industrial Regions, Wildlife and Biodiversity.
- Geography of India
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions, Major Industries and development, Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals, Agriculture and Agro-based Activities.
Geography of Rajasthan
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan like Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife, and Biodiversity Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
The economy of Rajasthan
- Growth, Development, and Planning, & Resources, and Major Development Projects.
- Further, Programs and Schemes like Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourer.
Further, below we have added details of the syllabus of the main paper.
Sociology, Management, Accounting & Auditing
- Social Values, Varna, Ashram, Purusharth and Sanskar Vyavastha. Further Tribal community of Rajasthan: Bhil, Mina (Meena), and Garasia.
General Science & Technology
- To begin with, motion, laws of motion, work energy and power, rotational motion, waves. Properties of matter, current electricity, moving charge and magnetism.
- Further, Ray optics, Nuclear physics, semiconductor devices
- Characteristic feature of life
- Nutrition in organisms
- Human health and diseases
- Lastly, Biotechnology and its applications
Once you clear the RPSC main exam, you will be called for an interview. It will be for 100 marks, and results will be announced by combining all marks.
Further, click on the below link for the complete details on the RPSC exam syllabus.
You can download it and prepare for the exam.
Important Tips for the Exam
Now, when you have understood the complete details of the exam syllabus. Further, it requires a proper exam strategy to complete the exam syllabus to get the best results in the exam. Therefore, we have gathered some essential tips that will help you with the exam preparations.
- In the first place, try to solve as many previous year question papers as possible. In order to understand the paper pattern and the syllabus of the exam, it is essential for one to slove them. It is one of thebest ways to prepare for the exam and it will help you to understand where yiu stand and how you can improve.
- Referring to the best books and study materials is equally important for the exam. Further, one can go for coaching classes, you will get study materials for the exam preparations. One must understand which are the best books for various subjects of the exam. Besides, try to study from study materials that are prepared by the experts who have a proper knowledge of the subject.
- Further, revision is again one of the important things in the exam. So, before strting the new topic one must revise all the previous topics. Later, giving mock tests is vita for the exam. Besides, there are many platforms which offer you with mock tests, by solving mock tests you will understand your skills well. It will give you the feel of the final paper and it will prepare you for the worst case scenarios.
Later, click here to know about the other state-wise examination. We have added all the essential information.
Conclusion – RPSC Syllabus
In summary, in the above article, RPSC 1st grade syllabus and RPSC exam pattern. Besides, understanding the exam syllabus is an essential thing in any exam. If you plan to write the RPSC exam, this article will help you in Rajasthan pcs syllabus / R1st grade syllabus. Read the entire article and understand more about the RPSC Syllabus. Further, to get the best rank in the UPSC exam, one needs to cover all the syllabus. Later, when we talk about the competitive exams, there is a need for work and special efforts. Therefore, understand all details related to the exam, prepare an exam strategy, and study well. Besides, click here for more exam information, like exam pattern, eligibility, exam procedure, application form, and other details of the exam.
FAQs – RPSC Syllabus
Finally, below we have added a few FAQs on the rpsc 1st grade syllabus
In brief, it consists of all the essential details of the Rajasthan state. Further, in the above article, we have added all details of the Rajasthan pcs syllabus.
RPSC stands for Rajasthan Public Service Commission, and it is an authority responsible for conducting the exam to recruit people for various positions.
One must understand the exam syllabus and refer to the previous year’s question papers. Know which are the best books for all subjects and try to study from them.
Prelims consist of 150 questions, and in the main paper, you will find four papers.
In the RPSC exam, you will find three stages, prelims, the main exam, and the interview round.
Yes, 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Editor’s Note | RPSC Syllabus
In brief, the above article will help you get the details of the RPSC 1st grade syllabus / Rajasthan PCS syllabus. Further, it can be any exam understanding of the exam syllabus, and for this purpose, one can refer to the previous year’s question papers. Besides, the above article will help you gain all information related to the RPSC 1st grade syllabus. Later, we have added details related to the RPSC exam pattern, and also we have added some tips that will help you with the exam preparations. Further, it is a good idea to go through the official website for the complete information of the RPSC exam. Finally, we wish good luck with the ROPSC exam, prepare well and work hard.