To begin with, U.P.S.C. Combined Medical Services (C.M.S.) examination, which U.P.S.C. conducts for recruitment. So, through this exam, they hire officials for various healthcare office posts. So, today we will understand all the details of the UPSC CMS Exam. We have included necessary information like C.M.S. full form, UPSC CMS salary details, so look at the below article. It will be more helpful if you are planning to write UPSC CMS Exam.
- Exam Criteria – UPSC CMS Exam
- Pattern – UPSC CMS Exam
- Syllabus – UPSC CMS Exam
- UPSC CMS Salary
- How to apply for UPSC CMS Exam?
- Conclusion – UPSC CMS
- Editor's Note | UPSC CMS
Exam Criteria – UPSC CMS Exam
So, before understanding the syllabus, pattern. Let us understand the exam criteria in detail below. CMS full form is the Combined Medical Services Examination.
- To begin with Nationality
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Lastly, Medical and Physical Standards
Nationality – UPSC CMS Exam
In the first place, we have Nationality. So, the candidate must be a citizen of –
- A Citizen of India, or Nepal, or Bhutan
- Lastly, a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries of the or from Vietnam, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia to permanently settle in India.
Educational Qualification – UPSC CMS Exam
Then, next, we have education, in this, a candidate must
- If you must have cleared MBBS written and practical parts of the final year exam.
- And also a candidate who has given or has yet to give the final M.B.B.S. the Examination may also apply.
Coming to the age limit, so write the exam, one must have age below 32. Then for For Junior Time Scale Posts in Central Health Services, the upper age limit must not exceed 35.
Then in the below table, details on relaxation for different categories. So, understand in which type you belong, if any, and understand the relaxation correctly.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Upto 5 years|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Upto 5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Upto 3 years|
|Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir||Upto 5 years|
|Ex-servicemen (counting Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have delivered in any event five years Military Service)||Upto 5 years|
|Safeguard Services Personnel ( incapacitated in activities during threats with any far off country or in an upset region and delivered as a result thereof)||Upto 3 years|
|Military Service Persons (on account of ECOs/SSCOs who have finished an underlying time of task of 5 years Military Service)||5 Years|
|General Candidates with Physical Disability||Upto 10 years|
Medical and Physical Standards
So, candidates must be physically and medically fit according to the standards for the Combined Medical Services of C.M.S.E. Candidates who satisfy the requirements mentioned above can apply for the UPSC CMS 2020 exam. To apply for the exam, Candidates have to visit the official website of U.P.S.C.
Pattern – UPSC CMS Exam
Then, next, will discuss more on the pattern of UPSC CMS ( Combined Medical Services Examination). So, below we have included the stages of the exam.
- Computer-based Examination
- Personality Test/ Interview
- Lastly, Physical Fitness
So, candidates must complete the online application form and then only they can give Stage-I written test. The written test is a computer-based online exam. Then, it consists of two papers. The paper includes 120 objective type questions and the maximum marks 250, duration 2 hours.
Interview – UPSC CMS Exam
Then, only after clearing the computer-based exam can you give the personal interview. So, it contains total marks of 100 marks. Then, in this round, they will mainly test your logical thinking, creativity, and leadership qualities. In brief, they will tests at which level you are fit for those posts.
Lastly, we have a physical fitness test. So, only after clearing the interview round can you take up this test. Next, they must prove their medical and physical fitness to the U.P.S.C.
Syllabus – UPSC CMS Exam
So, now we will discuss the syllabus of the UPSC CMS exam in detail.
Then, you can check here for complete C.M.S. details on the syllabus here
In addition to syllabus you must read the newspaper. Know More about Current Affairs.
UPSC CMS Salary
Now, let use understand UPSC CMS (Combined Medical Services Examination) salary details.
Now, let us understand UPSC CMS’s (Combined Medical Services Examination) salary details.
- The salary of the Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways will get compensation inside (15600 – 39100/ – ).
- Then, the Assistant Medical Officer in the Indian Ordnance production lines’ wellbeing Service under The Ministry of Defense will get Pay level 10 of the compensation framework in addition to N.P.A. ( according to rate and rules, which are corrected now and again).
- The Officers in Junior Scale Post in the Central Health Service will get compensation (INR 56100 to Rs.177500/ – ).
- The General Duty Medical Officer in the New Delhi Municipal Council gets compensation going from (INR 56100 to Rs. 177500/ – in addition to limited N.P.A.).
- In conclusion, the General Duty Medical Officer Gr. II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal enterprise gets a compensation going from (INR 15600-39100+ Grade Pay of Rs.5400/ – )
How to apply for UPSC CMS Exam?
Lastly, I will understand how to apply for the UPSC CMS online.
- To begin with, visit the official website, click here
- Then, click on “Online application for different assessments of U.P.S.C.”
- At that point, select Part 1 enlistment.
- In Part 1, read every one of the directions and snap-on ‘Yes’
- .Enter every one of the fundamental subtleties
- Snap-on ‘Save and Continue.’
- Make the ‘Installment.’
- Presently select the ‘Test Center’ click on ‘Proceed.’
- Transfer the examined duplicate of ‘Photograph,’ ‘Mark’ and ‘Personal id Card’ and snap-on ‘Submit.’
- Your Registration ID will be produced. An email will likewise be shipped off the up-and-comer’s email I.D.
- At that point, you should fill the subtleties for Part 2 structure subtleties.
- Enter the accompanying subtleties:
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth
- Manual human test code from the picture appeared on the screen.
- Presently click on ‘Submit.’
- Finally, read every one of the subtleties entered by you and snap on ‘Affirm.’
Check the list of documents which is required for the online application form
- Scanned images of photograph & signature
- Photo-identity card in PDF format
- Bank details for online transaction
- Lastly, mark sheet and admit card of Class 10 and 12
Then, for I.D. proof, you can upload anyone from the below list
- Aadhar card
- Voter id card
- Pan card
- Driving Licence
Exam fees – UPSC CMS Exam
So, you can pay either online or offline mode according to your comfort coming to the fees. Exam fees for GM/OBC are 200/-
Then, relaxation will be provided for SC/ST
- So, to pay offline, candidates need to generate a challan and deposit the cash to any S.B.I. Branch.
- Then, for online mode, candidates can make the payments via S.B.I. Net Banking/Visa /Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking of S.B.I.
Conclusion – UPSC CMS
To conclude, in this article, we have added the details for UPSC CMS Exam. C.M.S. full form is Combined Medical Services Examination. So, if you have a plan for writing the exam, this article will be of your help as we have included details like C.M.S. full form, UPSC CMS salary, exam pattern much other related information. So, it will surely help you with the exam preparations. It can be any type of exam. Hard work is essential. So, work hard and have patience till you finish the exams.
So, below are the some of the questions, which will clear your confusion. Take a look for a better understanding of the exam
So, M.B.B.S. students who have cleared their written and practical parts of the final examination can apply for the exam.
Then to apply for the exam, you must pass all the mentioned conditions by U.P.S.C. So, there is a total of four conditions such as education, age limit, Nationality. Then, for more details on the same, you can read the above article.
One must not have completed the age of 32 years and, along with this, they must pass other conditions.
CMS full form is Combined Medical Services.
Editor’s Note | UPSC CMS
In the above article, you will find the details of the UPSC CMS Exam. So, if you are planning to write the exam, you can refer to this article. It will surely help you. Then, C.M.S.’s complete form stands for Combined Medical Services Examination and knows more about the syllabus, salary, pattern, and essentials. But, hard work is a must so, along with our information you must make your notes. You can check our other articles for other tips for the exam. All the best for your exam.