As UPSC is the biggest exam in India, it is normal to have many language options. Because UPSC aspirants come from all over the country. And a matter of fact that India is a country with massive language diversity. Thus, as national language Hindi is the most chosen option after English in UPSC. So, Candidates need to have the best books for UPSC Hindi medium. In the following article, you’ll know about UPSC book Hindi medium along with PDF download in Hindi. You can also check the UPSC syllabus book and book list for IAS in Hindi medium here.
- Importance of Hindi Medium in UPSC Examination
- Book List for IAS/UPSC Book Hindi Medium
- Why Preparation Strategy is Important for UPSC?
- Tips That Can Help in Preparation
- Important FAQs for UPSC Hindi Medium
- Editor’s Note | UPSC Book Hindi Medium
Importance of Hindi Medium in UPSC Examination
As I said before, UPSC always gives aspirants a chance to choose their preferred language. And in that case, Hindi comes right after English. Although most of the aspirants choose English for their final round which is Interview. But very few who choose Hindi medium needs UPSC syllabus book list and PDF download in Hindi. Therefore we’ve gathered the best books for UPSC Hindi medium. Check out the article further to know about it.
Book List for IAS/UPSC Book Hindi Medium
After all, perfect preparation needs appropriate books. Not to mention there are so many books you see related to UPSC. But no need to worry. Here you can find the UPSC syllabus book with PDF download in Hindi. Hence, have a quick look at the article further. You can see the best books for UPSC Hindi medium including NCERTs. Because we have sorted them as simple as possible.
Important NCERTs (in Hindi)
- Economics: Bhartiya Arthavyavastha Ka Vikas for Class 11. Parichayaatmak Vyashti Arthashastra for Class 12. There is also another economic book for Class 12. The book is Parichayaatmak Sukshma Arthasatra.
- Social Sciences: NCERT Class 9 has four books regarding this subject. They are Arthasatra and Bharat Aur Samakalin Vishawa I in Hindi, and Samakalin Bharat I. Loktantrik Rajniti is both for Class 9 and 10. Except for those two common books, there are three other books in Class 10. The books are Bharat Aur Samakalin Vishwa II, Arthik Vikas ki Samajh, and Samakalin Bharat.
- Sociology: Now, here is the NCERT book list for Sociology. Class 11 has two books for this subject which are Samajshastra Bhag I and Samaj Ka Bodh. And as for Class 12, it also has two books. They are Bhartiya Samaj and Bharat Mein Samajik Parivartan Aur Vikas.
- Geography: Bhartiya Bhautik Paryawaran and Bhugol Main Prayogatamak Karya for Class 11. Other than these two there is another one for Class 11. It is Bhautik Bhugol Ke Moolya Siddhanth. On the contrary, Class 12 has only two geography books. They are Manav Bhugol Ke Moolya Siddhantha and Bharat Log Aur Arthvyavastha.
- Polity: There are two books on political sciences in Class 11. Rajniti Siddhanth and Bharat ka Sanvidhan, Siddhanth Aur Vyahvahar. Similarly, Class 12 has two books. They are Samakalin Vishwa Rajniti and Swatantra Bharat Mein Rajniti Bhag-II.
- History: Class 11 has only one book which is Vishwa Itihas Ke Kuch Vishay. As for Class 12, Vishwa Itihas Ke Kuch Vishay Bhag- I, II, and III.
Thus, these are all important NCERTs for UPSC Book Hindi medium. You can also do these UPSC books PDF download in Hindi.
Current Affairs (Books List for IAS in Hindi Medium)
Current affairs are always been an important part of the UPSC exam. No matter what language you choose, you have to read current affairs. Here is some material that you can study for the exam. First of all, Yojana and Kurukshetra Magazine (Hindi). These two are the key magazine for current affairs published by Govt. of India. After that, Bharat 2020 – Publication division and IGNOU books. Lastly, Lucent’s Samanya Gyan and Manorama Year Book 2019 (Hindi).
Best Books for UPSC Hindi Medium
- Bhautik Bhugol and Bharat Evam Vishwa Ka Bhugol – Majid Hussain.
- Bharat Ka Bhugol – Spectrum.
- Orient Blackswan / Vishwa Atlas Laghu Sanskaran.
Sociology, Economics, and Environment
- Samajik Samasyayein – Ram Ahuja.
- Bhartiya Arthvyavastha – Ramesh Singh.
- Paryavaran Evam Paristhiti – K Siddhartha.
- Paryavaran Evam Paristhiti – Majid Hussain.
- Samakalin Vishwa Ke Itihas – Arjun Dev.
- Adhunik Bharat Ka Itihas / Spectrum (Hindi) – Rajiv Ahir.
- Prarambhik Bharat Ka Parichay – R. S. Sharma.
- Bharat Ka Rastria Aandolan – Bipan Chandra.
- Madhyakalin Bharat- Rajniti, Samaj Aur Sanskriti – Satish Chandra.
- Bharat: Gandhi Ke Baad – R C Guha.
- Bhartiya Kala, Sanskriti Evam Virasat – Meenakshi Kant.
Also go through: Best History Books for UPSC – Ancient & Modern (IAS Exam)
Science & Technology, Security, and Ethics
- Vugyan Evam Proyuktiki Ka Vikas- TMH – Sheelwant Singh.
- Bharat Ka Antrik Suraksha Aur Mukhya Chunautiyan – Ashok Kumar.
- IAS Mukhya Pariksha Samanya Addhyan (Paper 4) Nitishastra, Satyanishtha Aur Abhiruchi.
- Hamari Sansad – Subhash Kashyap.
- Bharat Ki Rajyavyavastha – M. Lakshmikanth.
- Bharat Ki Videsh Niti – VN Khanna.
- Bharat Ka Sambidha: Ek Parichaya – DD Basu.
Hence, these are pretty much all UPSC syllabus book in Hindi. Now you can easily check them out. Even you can do these UPSC books PDF download in Hindi.
Why Preparation Strategy is Important for UPSC?
As UPSC is the toughest exam in India, we need to prepare for the exam strategically. Candidates who are taking the exam in Hindi may find some difficulties. Because it is a little bit tough to find out correct study sources in Hindi. So, we already have the list of best books for UPSC Hindi Medium for them. Now read further, because we have some tips that may help you.
Tips That Can Help in Preparation
- Language doesn’t matter in UPSC because it treats every language equally. So, the only thing that matters is how you prepare with determination. Although Hindi medium aspirants have to take an English paper which is a qualifying paper.
- NCERTs are an essential part of UPSC preparation. Read all the above-mentioned NCERT books very well. They are some of the best books for UPSC Hindi medium.
- It will be good if you can note down the key points of preparation. Then practice them regularly. Also, make a stable study schedule and stick to it.
- Don’t ever lose track while study. It is very important. Because most of the students get confused about what to read. Revise already read books.
- Make extra time on the schedule for the weak topics. Thus, you can practice them more. Also, give as many mock tests as possible. It will help to find out weak areas in preparation. So, that you can work in that area and get perfect.
- It will be good if you can make notes on your own. This note will help in quick revision and reduce the chances to forget any topic. There is one important thing also. Analyze answers after every mock test and rectify them accordingly.
- Once you are done with the study, start revision. It is the final step of preparation. It will not only strengthen your base but also help in increasing self-confidence. Well, hope that these suggestions can be helpful along with UPSC books Hindi medium.
Well, after getting the book list for IAS in Hindi medium, these are important prep tips. Try to follow it so that nothing remained untouched. You can also modify it according to your own preference if you want.
Check out: UPSC NCERT Books 2020 – Complete list with Download Option
Important FAQs for UPSC Hindi Medium
Of course, they can. UPSC is an unbiased exam. So, only preparation matters here. Although it is a little difficult to find correct study materials in Hindi. But it is not an impossible task.
Yes, there is. Dainik Jagran is one of the best newspapers for Hindi medium candidates. Other than this there are some other newspapers too. They are Dainik Bhaskar, Dainik Tribune, Nababharat, etc. Aspirants can also check out Business Standard, Economic Times, BBC Hindi, etc.
Well, if you have a good grasp of the language then why not. It depends on how you comfortable in Hindi. However, compared to English, very few people choose this language.
No one said that you have to take coaching to crack UPSC. But self-study requires a lot of hard work, patience, and dedication. If you think you can put all your efforts then go for it. Although it is good to have a professional back-up.
Editor’s Note | UPSC Book Hindi Medium
In the end, there’s only one thing left to say, study hard. Here you’ve got UPSC Syllabus book and PDF download in Hindi. This mentioned book list for IAS Hindi medium contains the best books for UPSC Hindi medium. So, you don’t have to waste your precious time on researching. We have done that on behalf of you. Remember, your hard work and dedication will decide your success in the UPSC exam. Be prepared for it fully without leaving anything behind.